Preferences/Headcanons | Passione's Hobbies

[- I added in Eros because she is my child. For anyone concerned, nope, she's not a Jojo character, she's an Jojo OC of mine. I've made an entire page about her and her stand if you're interested -]

{- Giorno Giovanni -}

Oddly, Giorno loves gardening. It's not easy to spot, but it is adorable to see him talking with a small snail-friend in his own, small garden. He doesn't let just anyone into his private garden, most of the time everyone thinks he's reading or something. Nope, he tends to plants and flowers, or makes new ones.

If he has a girlfriend/boyfriend, he's more than happy to share his interest with them. He'll even teach them how to care for flowers if they're interested. It's easy for Golden Experience to make more flowers, he'll give them the most beautiful bouquets whenever he can.

{- Bruno Bucciarati -}

Funny enough, Bucciarati likes to write a lot. It's therapeutic, and he can come up with some really good stuff. Normally, when he's not working, he writes poetry or simple drabbles or things to describe his current scenario or whatever's going on in his head.

With a girlfriend/boyfriend, he gets kind of nervous to show his work but seeing how proud they are reassures him entirely. He's spent hours on making poems about how much he loves them, and he'll sometimes leave them in spots for them to find.

{- Leone Abbacchio -}

Most of Abbacchio's hobbies consist of books or wine, or maybe a mixture of the two. Just to be locked up in his book, reading a book with a bottle of wine or two with him. Maybe he'll throw in some classical music too, if people are being too loud outside.

But if he has a girlfriend/boyfriend, his hobbies will die down into cuddling with them instead, sharing wine and chatting the day away as he clings onto them. If they have any hobbies, it's nice if he can be included too. Normally, he sees himself less important to those important to him, so if you ask to join him on a hobby, it just ends up to be a cuddling session and telling him he's amazing.

{- Guido Mista -}

What do you think this man would do besides going out for the town. He'll enjoy going to bars, nice dinners with the pistols, if he meets cool people on the way he's all up for befriending them. He just likes appreciating everything... and hating a certain number.

With a girlfriend/boyfriend, most of his hobbies become playful, little dates. He's absolutely fine with this, dates are one of his favorite things with them, along with being with his favorite person in the world. There's no need to ask if they wanna go out together, they always are.

{- Narancia Ghirga -}

Video games or playing with Aerosmith. While he doesn't mind cramming in a few studies too, he'd prefer to play around and have Aerosmith snatch random items from spots away from where he was stuck, or playing video games against Mista, or by himself which is fine too.

If he has a girlfriend/boyfriend, it's not a problem at all if they join in on the fun. Sometimes, he'll even make Aerosmith steal cute things or jewelry for them. He loves it if they let him sit in their lap whenever he's playing games or work, he feels happy to feel like the smol bean.

{- Pannacotta Fugo -}

If he's not yelling at anyone, he likes reading or doing puzzles. Not those simple ones, those puzzles claimed to have over one thousand pieces. He finds it relaxing and satisfying when he gets it done. Any type of puzzle is fine, Sudoku, crosswords, chess, checkers, as long as it involves time and strategy.

With a girlfriend/boyfriend, no-one will ever believe how overjoyed he is to teach them how to do it. He finds it adorable to see their smile when finishing one, and having debates on puzzle pieces leading off into cuddle times is great too.

{- Trish Una -}

What do you think she likes to do? Shopping! Going out for walks to pretty places, eating at nice restaurants or cafes, trying out nice dresses, all that stuff! She despises being trapped to one place, so when she gets to go out, she has a blast doing it.

With a girlfriend/boyfriend, it gets even better! Sharing fancy little snacks and shopping for clothes is heaps of fun. She loves putting outfits together for them to try out and seeing how amazed they are at the style. Hell, she loves it if they try on outfits from the other gender. So what if it's considered weird, they look so pretty!

{- Bonus: Eros Mezzanotte -}

Eros is more up for playing instruments and trying out new beats. Even if her fingers begin to hurt on the guitar strings, she'll still be persistent. She sings, but doesn't really express much, that's why if others are around, LoveFool is there to dance around and entertain them.

If she does have a girlfriend/boyfriend, she's fine with sharing her tunes and music. LoveFool would dance around them, plucking flowers from a vase and giving them to her partner, whilst Eros gives a gentle gaze. She can only really relax around them, her colleagues or things comfortable around her.

[- I've recently got DBZFighterz and I cannot stop laughing at the lines; "I'm gonna slap you silly" "I'm quite confident in my speed you know?" "This is the end, Goku!" -]

-L o f i