Mountain Tim | Anywhere

Request/Prompt By: Joanne_uwu

Honestly, check out the song bc it's a bop

- No-one's P.O.V. -

Patience, how painful could it get?

Whilst Y/n sat on the porch of her home, nearly dozing off peacefully, she awaited for her husband who had entered the Steel Ball Race. She knew too well he could handle himself, but couldn't help but worry for the chivalrous man.

From what she heard of the news and from updates, the race at a certain point grew tense, making her fear more for her husband's safety. She knew he would come back, but that was only a 50/50 chance. There could always be the possibility that something happened and it was never told, he was barely mentioned in the race, it was like stabbing daggers into one of those boxes whilst the subject of the trick stayed inside.

Soon enough, she leaned her head on the wooden railing, feeling her conscious disconnect with the world. It had only felt like it had been a few minutes before she felt her body being shook lightly, waking her back up. She looked ahead, yawing. She then reached up her arms, stretching and looked around, instantly becoming stiff at who had been sitting next to her.

"T-Timothy...?" She stammered, her eyes full of excitement as he gave her a small nod, effectively almost being tackled off the porch by a hug from her. He wrapped his arms around her as well, smiling.

"Timothy, I got so scared by all the news, I-I thought-" "That I was going to die?" "...That was the highest of my worries, I thought you had gotten hurt."

With a sigh, he brought up a hand to pat her head. "...Darling, I think we should go travel somewhere. It gets kinda boring here, doesn't it?" He asked, chuckling slightly. The lady looked up, her eyes filled to the brim with exuberance. "Yes! Oh, that'd be lovely! Just you and me staying together someplace else sounds like heaven, a lovely beach and you and me."

"Mccree is kill" "No"
I'mma be honest, all I thought when I first saw Mountain Tim was the amount of Mccree jokes I could make with this man

-L o f i