Giorno Giovanni | Electric Feel

Request/Prompt By: __Kakyoins_Wife__

Guys I've got tiny, voiced Abbacchio in Pitter Patter Pop and I love him, he's got his headphones too uwu

- No-one's P.O.V. -

Love works in mysterious ways '

A beautiful quote from writer Julia Quinn. And thus, love does happen to work in strange ways, whether it be love at first sight or love over-time.

Giorno Giovanni was to be destined as the victim to be hit with cupid's arrow and succumb to the stronghold of love. Currently, he had been walking with Bucciarati to the restaurant as he informed him of everyone.

"-Be careful of Y/n, she rarely talks and can be dangerous. The only times she's with the group is when she's done on private missions so it's better if you get to know her now than any other time." He had informed him.

Giorno nodded, intrigued by this Y/n character as he looked away, still sticking by the leader. Never-the-less, intimidating or not, he knew what mattered currently was Bucciarati's directions to the group.

After adding in some extra information, Bucciarati and Giorno entered one of the many restaurants and just from the entrance he could hear the laughter and chatter from the gang, heading over there with Giorno behind him. "Everyone, quiet down. You're disrupting all the other patrons, just because Y/n is back doesn't mean you need to be paparazzi."

Looking over the table, the young man identified as much as he could. They were all crowding one girl who had their back turned from Giorno, he couldn't see much of her face. And within just a second, they were chatting to the girl once more.

Each of them were either laughing or smiling, talking to her. What made this girl so interesting to almost be the main center of attention? Was it a stand ability or natural charm? She hadn't even said a word. 

'...Maybe I should be careful. I don't know much about her, but she seems suspicious so far.'

Suddenly, he noticed her sharp gaze, noticing one eye glaring at him before being getting himself pushed to the ground within just a second. Whilst everyone else either gasped or laughed from astonishment, Giorno looked up, noticing the strange looking trident pointed at him.

It was Y/n, she was holding it with one hand whilst the other kept Bucciarati back, a stand clad in armor stood behind her, acting like a protective shield. Her gaze, it held the same energy as a needle, piercing through your skin and injecting. Intimidation.

Her hair, bits of it fell down beside her eyes as she kept her gaze down at him, judging him. A frown was plastered upon her lips, and yet, her facial features seemed so appealing. It was like a duchess in a renaissance painting. So stiff, yet strangely alluring.

The boy felt his face burn up, looking at her longer then he probably should've. It was like he was in a trance, utterly bewitched by the facade before him.

Then, Bucciarati placed a hand on her shoulder, pulling her back. "Y/n, it's alright. He's just a newcomer to the gang. No threat at all." He said, his voice light as she looked at him, biased. She exchanged another, plaguing glance with the boy before going back to the table, her stand retracting back.

Raising a hand to his chest, Giorno felt how quick his heart was beating, still astonished by that small moment. He looked over at the girl. So stoic, so calm.

Surely, it'd be quite the task, but the young man had found a quest; To grow close to this mystery girl.

Honestly, the title is somewhat random because 1. I didn't have a song when making this and 2. Most songs I have didn't really fit so... this is one of them that could... yeah, the songs actually fresh tho

-L o f i