==LGBTShots, Trans Pride | Rohan Kishibe

Request/Prompt By: Me

Actually, it's one of my headcanons that Rohan's Trans. I know it's kinda ridiculous but I like it and have wanted to write about it for quite a bit

- No-one's P.O.V. -

"Can I play with your hair?"

The male's face burned up, gripping his sketchpad nervously as his girlfriend hugged him from behind, the two sitting on their shared bed. Y/n was looking up at him with intent. "I-I mean... if you want to then, fine." He stated.

He had been a bit more nervous for this day to come. Since it had become June, he wanted to come out to his beloved. He was trans. Any time he had an episode over his past dysphoria, he could never bring himself to explain why.

But today was the day. The day he tries to break out the closet... with a closet.

After a few more minutes of letting Y/n pet his gelled yet soft hair, he slipped from her grip, making her groan. She was about to sigh when she noticed Rohan's nervous face. "...Babe? Why so anxious?" She asked.

"W-Well, you obviously know what month it is... right?" He asked, beginning to side-step to the closet. Y/n nodded. "And- You know that June is a month for LGBTQ acceptance... yes?" He continued.

Y/n nodded once more, absolutely confused on why he was walking to the closet. He then slipped into it, from what she heard, he was searching for something.

"Now, I want to explain myself. You obviously know how me and my family weren't really the closest with Reimi practically being the only 'family' member around to babysit me. That, along with the media and the city, it was all stressing me because... people didn't really treat me how I wanted to be treated. Ever since I moved back to Morioh, everyone treated me properly! And you make me feel the happiest out of everyone... It'll all make sense once I tell you that I'm..."

After his explanation, he walked back out the closet, a flag of blue, pink and white in hand as he smiled nervously. "...Trans. I was a... woman. Everyone treats me like a man here, but honestly, you do it better than anyone else. And the fact that you've loved me without thinking I was a woman- It makes me happy... Y/n?"

He looked at his girlfriend who had starry-eyes. He gave her a baffled look, tilting his head down and closing his eyes. "I-I knew I shouldn't have said anything. Oh no, oh no, oh no..."

The male felt two fingers under his chin, lifting his gaze up as his eyes opened once more. He saw his girlfriend's kind stare as she leaned to him. With a smile, she pressed her lips to his, smiling in the kiss. Once he gave in, Y/n pulled away.

"I'm happy that you've come out to me, Rohan. And you had to do it the cutest way possible. I love you, you geek." She stated, taking one end of the flag in her hand as his face grew a brighter red. "Heh, I love you too."

Trans Rohan love,  Trans Rohan love

-L o f i