Robert E.O. Speedwagon | Darling

Requested by: Goldenluckycat

*Speedwagon, our god from above, has graced us with love, so we must share with all other... Speedwagon... cultist :p

No-one's P.O.V.

"Robert!"

Waving from afar in the crowd was Y/n L/n, who had come back from France. She held her case in one hand as the other waved to the very blondie that stood afar. Once the two had connected eyes, he sprinted through the crowds, his arms around her as he picked her up, spinning her around with a large grin on his face.

"Y/n! Darling!" He exclaimed as he lowered her down to the ground, still hugging her like a teddy bear. She giggled, hugging back and nuzzling her head onto his chest. "Robby-Dear! Aww, I've missed you!"

The two then left for a restaurant, chatting away about her travel and everyday life. "How's Jonathan and Erina? It's been awhile since I've met them." Y/n asked. Speedwagon's eyes lit up at the pure mention of them. It was adorable how he could get excited about anything dear to him.

"Mr. and Mrs. Joestar are living happily together! They're even planning on having a child!" He said. Y/n nodded, admiring his smile. "Aw, how sweet."

"Oh, Y/n! How's life in France? Is everything boring without me?" He inquired with a cheeky smile, making her giggle at him. "No!... Well... maybe it is. I admit, I love it there but I also love England, for you and Jonathan, and Erina, and Mr. Zeppeli, you're my only family and you're all so nice to me compared to back there." She exhaled after her small story, averting her gaze.

The lady looked back up bashfully, noticing his concerned, starry eyes. "...Darling! That's so sad! I wish you could just stay here!" He exclaimed, grabbing onto and holding her hands with his from across the table.

After they ate their meals at the restaurant, they went off for their traditional 'Trinket Shopping', going in and out shops with adorable and exquisite, small items. Once it was late, they left for the hotel Y/n was staying in.

Y/n sat on the chair by the window while Speedwagon was off somewhere, getting a 'surprise' ready. She looked out the window, admiring the night sky. Just the same one from France. She sighed, closing her eyes.

Suddenly, she felt a small weight drop onto her back and shoulders. She opened her eyes back up, noticing how it was the jacket that was dropped onto her. She whipped her head around, grinning. Speedwagon stood there, wine glasses and a bottle in hand.

He walked over and sat on the chair opposite her, placing them all on the coffee table in front of them. He poured the wine in each glasses, saying; "Hey darling, if you really do miss them, we could visit the Joestars tomorrow, while you're still here."

Y/n gasped at the idea and nodded. "That sounds like a lovely idea." She took her now filled cup, sipping from it and placing it back down. She gazed up at him, noticing how he was looking away from her. He seemed nervous.

Y/n reached for his hand, taking it into her own. "Robert? Is everything alright?" She asked with sincerity. The male chuckled nervously. "Well, hehe, I eh... wanted to ask you something."

He stood up from his seat, walking over to her and standing next to her. "I've been wondering, and since you seem you really want to stay here and the fact that the majority of us live here, I... wanted to ask you."

He knelt down, pulling a ring from his pocket. Y/n's eyes widened, astonishment rushing through her heart. 'I-Is he really...!?'

"Y/n, would you like to become my one true love and marry me?" Suddenly, Y/n launched from her seat, tackling him and nuzzling him. "Robby! Yes! One-Hundred Percent yes! I love you so much!" She yelled joyously.

She looked up at the male, who looked as if his breath was taken away... literally. "Robby? Are you okay?" "J-Just... so... h-h-happy."

SpeeeeEEEEEEEEEdwAgOOOooooonnnnnnne!...
Btw, I've been thinking on making a Diavolo oneshot, maybe make him Yandere, idk

-L o f i