==LGBTShots, Flag Day | Josuke Higashikata

Request/Prompt By: sky1mercy

P/S = Preferred Sexuality, but change it to gender if you want my gangstars :3

- No-one's P.O.V. -

Hearing the knock, to which Tomoko asked for Josuke to open, the teen walked over, holding his flag of black, grey, white and purple with the pink, yellow and blue heart over his shoulder as he opened the door. There he saw his pals with flags as well!

Okuyasu had his Asexual flag whilst Koichi had his Demisexual flag. Y/n, his main crush and interest, had a (P/S) flag. "Hey Josuke, we're heading down to the hotel for Joseph and Jotaro, you ready?" She asked, her eyes shimmering.

The boy nodded and called out; "Mom! I'm heading out for pride! I'll meet you at the parade!"

He closed the door and they headed off, all lined up together. Josuke had planned to confess today, it was the perfect timing! At pride too!

Soon enough, the group had grown. For just the four, they had collected everyone they knew, everyone holding flags. Jotaro has his Aromantic flag, Joseph had a Genderfluid flag, Rohan had his Transgender flag, Mikitaka with an Asexual flag as well, as well as the others, all lined up together. Once they had reached the parade, the streets bustling with joy, a few had split up from the group.

While Josuke did want to be with everyone for the occasion, he had to take the chance. It was minutes before the fireworks, and Josuke noticed Y/n, sitting on a bench and looking up to the stars. He walked over sitting beside her, and they chatted. It was all casual until Josuke had said; "Y/n, I want to tell you something." "Hmm? Yeah?"

"Well," His feet shuffled on the concrete, looking down bashfully. He felt slightly embarrassed to ask, but he pushed on. "I wanted to say that- I love you. I-I thought it'd be better if I confess now and I just... I really, really, really like you."

Suddenly, he was cut off. Her lips to his as the fireworks banged off in the sky, much like the sparking in his heart as he brought up a hand to her cheek. The kiss ended as they heard cheering, turning their heads to their group of friends who all had smug smiles plastered on.

"Way to go, Josuke!" Okuyasu yelled, making the boy blush more as he looked back to the girl, their flags covering them as they sat on the bench.

This was very fun to write, also, fight me as much as you want Joseph can be a cool guy then becomes a Jennifer we've all seen it

-L o f i