Preferences/Headcanons | La Squadra Members with a Girlfriend

{ Request/Prompt By: No-one }

[- I'm sorry Pesci fangirls, but I didn't add him to the list. I can't. I've seen so many memes, I can't take him seriously -]

{- Formaggio -}

He loves using Little feet whenever he can. He'll occasionally, with your permission, shrink you and put you in a jacket pocket and let you rest in there. Sometimes he'll just gently grab you out around the gang and just say stuff like; "Hey guys! You like my pocket girlfriend?"

Sometimes, he'll shrink himself to ride his pet cat, Luca to you. You'll just be working at your desk when you feel a nudge by your foot. You'll look down and see Luca, accompanied by a very small Formaggio. He'll have Luca jump up on the desk, drop him off, Luca will leave and Formaggio will grow, slip off the desktop and eventually just be cuddling with you. In general, he's just a very cuddly guy and wants a very cuddly, preferably soft person.

{- Illuso -}

Mirror kisses. So many mirror kisses. You'll be fixing up your hair, leaning forward to the mirror when suddenly he'll pop up and lean over to give you a smooch. Sometimes, if you ever catch him off guard and stop him, only to quickly pull him into a kiss, he'll melt on the spot.

He wants romance when it comes to a relationship. He needs someone to both tease at and have make-outs with. He more admires how romantic you can get. If you're shorter than him, then he loves having you lean onto his chest or lay on him when cuddling. If you're taller than him, he adores your clinginess when cuddling. He's not picky when it comes to shape ;)

{- Prosciutto -}

He is very bitter when it comes to much, but to affection, he loosens up. He likes having you cling to his side whenever possible. He'll keep an arm secured around you whilst you have one secured around him whilst the other may be holding his hand. He just loves small cuddles like that, keeping formal yet a sense of comfort. Please lean your head to his shoulder, he loves seeing you relaxed there whilst he pets your head.

He isn't very picky when it comes to what he wants in love, mainly someone who can understand him and his boundaries well. You can be in whatever shape, he won't care... but if you can pull off a tuxedo or suit nicely then that's something to make him crack out of that stoic attitude for a while.

Pesci: "Hey bro, your girlfriend looked awfully nice the other day with that tux on."

Prosciutto: *Remembers and immediately is drooling profusely*

{- Melone -}

He is way fucking affectionate. He probably breaks what the hell PDA even is. Surprisingly, his favorite way of showing love is cheek kisses. He likes how simple it is, and yet loving. Anytime you're around him, or he pops out of no-where to you, the first thing he does is kiss your cheek. It's simple, sweet, not rude in any way, just a simple reminder he loves you.

Melone is very open minded when it comes to how his girlfriend/boyfriend could look. He doesn't really care if you have an athletes physique or not, he just wants to share his love with someone who loves him back. Oddly, he especially loves asexuals. Unlike other people, he loves to talk with them more out of anyone. He's forced not to act horny, but polite. It's honestly a very nice change for him.

{- Ghiaccio -}

Ghiaccio is very, very, very, very, very much not the type of person who has at least one idea on what love is. Whenever he might've had a crush in the past, he would just scream if they interacted with him. Literally. So having a girlfriend like you is a very big step for him. Treat him like you're calming an angry cat, give him some space, let him cool down and then approach him with cuddles.

He doesn't need much with a lover, as long as you have patience it'll be a very big thing in the long run. Give him head-pats, cuddle him, remind him you love him, and just make sure to calm him when he's mad about something.

(Btw, if you have Reddit, JOIN THE ICE-BRETHREN OF R/GHIACCIO_IRL)

{- Risotto Nero -}

Risotto is probably the last person who you'd think has any perception of what love is. He needs to be eased into it, or else he'll take the emotion as being overly obsessive or anything negative. If he were to confront someone about it, they'd have to write an exam worth what he's feeling.

He never really shows affection, other than small stares. He thinks that if he were to act 'soft' around the gang for you, he'd be considered unintimidating. He could care less on what you look like, he just needs someone who knows him. His main way of showing affection is stares, his eyes speak for him for you. Whether he's disturbed by something, or maybe sneakily swooning at you, you can easily tell by his eyes.

{- Sorbet & Gelato -}

They are very open minded. Of course they know what love is, they're in a relationship. Sharing affection with you is no trouble at all, whether it be cuddling all together or sharing. They've adapted on how to sort it out, honestly, they're probably the calmest out of everyone with you out of everyone else, despite how they act.

Again, very open minded. They just want a cuddle buddy, and don't mind on how you act. But, a very big rule in the relationship is to always share love. One person can't be given more affection by the other, it has to be equal, other-wise the relationship will be able to go South. It's a group effort.

[- I added in Sorbet & Gelato for any fangirls of 'em. Don't worry my broski's, I also have a crush on two gays already in a canon relationship (Tiziano and Squalo, you barely see anything written with them, I really want to write some) -]

-L o f i