Leone Abbacchio | Bartender

Requested by: Chill

*THIS IS LEGITIMATELY MY LONGEST ONESHOT AND I'M PROUD BECAUSE IT'S WITH MY HUSBANDO

No-one's P.O.V.

The man has had his fair share of love, but has never wanted to go with it fully.

Sure, maybe Abbacchio had someone in high-school, or maybe even had one night stands to wash away his depression, but to actually find love was impossible to him. A concept not to be discovered. Until...

It was one of those days where he wanted to drown away his sorrows in either of the two. Wine or alcohol. Considering the fact that alcohol worked faster, he went for the sad way.

Once he arrived, he sighed at the sight of the bar. He hadn't been to this one yet, might be worth a try. He pushed the door open, and as expected, it was dimly lit. The bartender must've been out because no-one was at the actual bar. Tables were around, paintings scattered about, people were mainly taking up the booths and some were on the stools by the counter as a few waiters helped around. Abbacchio reluctantly walked over and sat on a stool by the counter. He knew once he would come back that the others would scold him, but this was one of the only ways for him to feel at least something.

Out of the blue, he heard a small; "Hey." He glanced up from looking down to the counter, seeing a woman in front of him. She must've been the bartender. "I haven't seen your face around here." She said. Her smile seemed smug as she stared at him. Abbacchio huffed, diverting his gaze. "I haven't been here yet." He replied with just a touch of violence.

The lady raised her hands, raising a brow at him. "Hey, no need for that here. Now what would you like?" Abbacchio made a small "Hmm..." as his eyes scanned the drinks behind her. "...Ugh, what's the strongest you've got?"

The lady gave him astounded as she slightly backed up from him. "Strongest? Is this your 'last drink' or something?" She asked, to which he huffed. "I wish." Just that comment seemed to make her sheepish. She then sighed, shaking her head as she looked at him.

"...I recommend the Pincer Shanghai. It gets anyone drunk within seconds and it's apparently meant to be good for you, but I'm more practical for the Bacardi." She explained, turning to the bottles. "I guess I'll get that Bacardi stuff then." He answered.

She reached up, standing on her toes to just push it forward by her fingertips, pulling it closer and catching the bottle as it leaned forward, just about to fall. She grabbed a cup just beside her and poured in the intoxicating drink, passing it over to him. "Cheers."

He quaffed down the drink quickly, slamming it down. He looked around the bar once more, noticing two other men drinking their drinks in turns. Competition. "I see you've noticed Charles and Jamie. They're idiots." And in came the lady again, leaning on the counter by him.

Abbacchio looked up at her with curious eyes. "How long have you worked here to know names?" He asked. She looked at him, smiling with assurance. "I own this place."

He mouthed an "Oh." and looked back down to the counter. "...Have you met anyone here oddly dressed like... kinda like me?" He asked. She shook her head. "Nope. You're the first guy I've seen with the entire emo thing and... look really good in it."

The male slightly sat up, looking at her intently. "You think I... look good?" He asked. She giggled, slanting down closer to him. "Yeah, you're an attractive guy. I like your eyes. The purple and yellow fade. It's nice." She answered. Abbacchio shied away, looking down with a small smile.

'She complimented me... it feels like years since someone's done that.' He thought.

"Hey." He called, getting her attention. "Ah, yes?" "I... just wanted to say, my name's Abbacchio." He said. Y/n tilted her head with a grin. "Call me Y/n, or 'The Owner' as some do." Y/n said, playfulness laced in her tone as she walked away to serve more people.