【100K Q&A】

Hello gangstars! 

So, we hit 100k reads! Fuck yeah. Honestly, due to my DR book, I'm not surprised to hit such a big number, but I am happy to know that at least half of those reads are people who enjoy my stories, so- Thanks! 

I've mentioned this before and I'll say it again, I love each and every one of your beautiful, blessed souls and wish you well for your futures, whether everything is fine or you really are going through a hard time. Anyway, questions to answer, answers to... question? idk

1.  What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?

My baggy-ass jackets. I love hoodies and sweaters, but jackets are where it's at. I've mentioned this before, but I have this really cool DIO jacket, and I love it to death. Just going outside and flexing' on all the other Jojo fans and confused Karens being like "wtf, a gay vampire?"

2. What's one food you can't live without?

Ramon noodles. I don't know if this company's in America, but to me, Maggi's (Probably an Australian brand) noodles are the king in my book. Especially their beef, like, omg, writing and thinking about that's making me drool.

3. Cake or Ice Cream?

Cake. Yeah, Ice Cream is one of gods gifts, given down to us from Apollo as a thank you for existing, but I honestly love the actual process and sort of beauty of making cake. Like, you see shit like these really fancy cakes, and making it is just so much fun with my girlfriend in the background like, "Babe, don't make this cake or I'll inhale it" and her older brother yelling, "Chill, fuck off"

4. Favorite quote or phase you'd like to live by?

"Fuck sake, if there's no Mickey this shit ain't Disney" -Narciso Anasui, 2011

5. Guilty pleasure?

Reading NSFW. I don't really like reading full-on oneshots of NSFW, but I like reading headcanons, or sometimes I'll read a bit before it gets too spicy. I remember seeing this set of headcanons with a submissive Risotto and my wanting to a dominating top ass was just like "yEs"

6. What is your perfect date with your (let's change it from celebrity) anime crush?

A bottle of wine, accompanied by snacks, witty jokes, stories and such all at a table on a balcony whilst the sun falls with my favorite character of all time- Abbacchio. Honestly, I've had this scene with Eros and him stuck like this for a long time and I love the fact that they're also wine-buddies

7. What is one-thing on your bucket list?

To become a therapist, or get somewhere I really enjoy when I'm older. I say therapist first because I really want to help others mentally, as someone of lgbt I feel like I can also attach to people when I also have all this going on. Music's also an idea of mine, but I still don't know how to play a n y instrument.

8. Favorite T.V show?

I'm gonna say a legit show instead of an anime because we know what it'd be. My favorite show has to be The Office. Never had I been on such a ride on my life. I think Michael was my favorite character so that was beautiful when he came back for Dwight's wedding, speaking of him, Dwight is an absolute comic without knowing and that's amazing. Pam is absolutely adorable and then Jim is a comical-genius.

9. What is one of your greatest achievements?

Making people happy on the internet without even knowing them.

10. Friends or family?

Bitch, my friends are my family, that means you are all my family and I love you all

11. Wealth or education?

Education. If I actually become a therapist, I can make a fuck-ton so win-win, but just having wealth... yea, it'd be pretty epic and a very big 'up' for me, my sister and her older brother but I honestly think it's better to earn than just take. After all the work is done, you've earned it, you don't just get it willy-nilly

12. Last song you listened to?

...This was a joke for a friend but... Summer Loving from the movie Grease

13. Reason why I joined Wattpad?

I initially joined just to show over people and write and read. I first came on to read because I heard there was way more on here than Quotev. 

I started on Undertale, UT was my first fandom that I was in, like an actual fandom, and I read everything I could find until there was just nothing.  I then joined Overwatch and that was good for a year until I read everything, and the game got boring (I still play it tho, just with friends). 

Then I think I got into Danganronpa. I had a good streak, I made my first book on wattpad which became my 'All Time Low' of Wattpad. Then, my friend harassed me to watch Jojo, spamming me with out of context from it. 

Initially, when I started Jojo, I got bored of it and stopped for the while after Jonathan got beaten up by Dio on the first episode, but then to beat my friend at his own game of out of context, I decided to watch it with Chill more and more, and now I'm here, still making myself obsess over more and more characters. 

Also, I never realized how the characters I like could actually fucking hate me in reality... welp, I'll never got to meet an IRL Abbacchio *cries in husband*

Anyway, back to my bold-italic ways. Thank you for reading if you did, that last part, I may have gone overboard but what the hey. Anyways, I'm gonna write and cuddle pillows more. Until next time, my gangstars!

-L o f i