Jotaro Kujo | Best Friend

Request/Prompt By: Oana_Alexandra28

Using my stand |SPEEDY FINGERS| I create another oneshot just within the hour!

- No-one's P.O.V. -

Ever since the journey started, Y/n had been teaching everyone else in the group signs and such for her being deaf, everyone except Jotaro. Why? Only they knew, except the tall, teenager of course.

And once again, Jotaro was going to spend the night by himself in his hotel room while Kakyoin left for a small slumber-party thing with Polneraff and Y/n. Annoyed, he laid on his bed, looking up at the ceiling and sighed.

'Why the hell is everyone always around her? She's a stand user, a pretty powerful one too. She doesn't need everyone around her constantly.' Did I mention he was a little jealous?

Finally, he grumbled underneath his breath, shaking his head. He then exited his room, heading towards Y/n's and already hearing giggles. He knocked, now hearing silence.

"...Who is it?" Polneraff said, obviously it was him, how could you mistake it? "Jotaro, you dumbass."

With caution, the tall man opened the door, smiling at the teen as Silver Chariot stood behind him, equally happy. "Hey, Jojo! You wanna join our slumber-party or something?" He asked with his as-ever cheery smile. Jotaro shook his head. "I just wanted to check up and see how everything is." "Oh, never took you for the type. Well, come in anyway."

Closing the door behind him, Jotaro spotted the mess of blankets and pillows on the ground along with Kakyoin and Y/n sharing a sketch-pad together. The red-head looked up and waved. "Jotaro, hey!"

Y/n, looking up shyly, waved as well, looking away from him. She'd always been shy around him, maybe it was his bulking appearance or something similar.

"We were just about to learn another sign when you gave us a fright." Polneraff added, sitting by the bed. Jotaro sat across from the two drawings, sitting on the opposite bed. "...Could I learn some signs? I still haven't learnt any."

With starry eyes, Y/n looked up at him, shaking her head with glee. For the next three hours or so, she taught the three signs. The teen couldn't help but slightly smile at how happy she looked, even if she didn't know how to say it.

Soon, Jotaro found it time to go to sleep since Kakyoin and Polnareff were already out.

Before he could leave, he felt a pillow hit his back as he walked towards the door. He turned to Y/n, seeing her doing a particularly strange sign. Her two first fingers were crossed while her ring finger was down, she smiled very cutely, almost as if she was worried. To this, he simply smiled, readjusting his hat by the brim and left the room. With a sigh, Y/n turned her lamp off, and laid down on the bed.

He didn't understand her message, she had just confessed to him.

I saw a turtle statue in a store today, I looked down at it and cried 'POLNERAFF! WHAT'CHA DOIN!?! GO BACK TO ITALY'

-L o f i