Jolyne Kujo | You nearly fucking died emo

Requested by: giopandina1psycho

*Extremely loud Bisexual noises

No-one's P.O.V.

Jolyne Kujo. Ever since childhood, her best friend Y/n L/n had a massive crush on her. From her intimidating strengths and her reputation for being a punk, to her perky attitude and adorable acts, making her a mixture of 'hot' and 'cute'.

Though, there was one thing Y/n had that she could probably never tell anyone. She had, what she had been told was, a stand. She had been caught many times yelling at them to go away, talking to them and treating as if another person was there. Nobody saw it. This caused anxiety to rise, no-one knew her stand.

If no-one else could see them, Jolyne must certainly not. So, she kept her stand hidden, making sure she couldn't get caught insane again.

It was a regular day, Y/n and Jolyne were chatting up a storm as usual on the roof of their school. Though, there was a small danger ticking Y/n off. "Jolyne, don't you think you're leaning too much on the railing?" "Hmm?"

The girl looked behind, noticing how she was leaning off a little, and shrugged. "Y/n, it's cool. I know what I'm doing. See?" She then proceeded to sit on the railing, rocking back and forth, making Y/n slightly sweat. "J-Jolyne! You could fall if you do that!"

"No shit! That's why I know what I'm doing- Ah!"

Suddenly, the girl fell backwards, off the railing. Y/n yelped as her stand flew down to grab her. Successfully, it did, but Y/n noticed a string coming out of Jolyne's arm. Not just from her sleeve, literally from her arm.

Her stand, along with the string, helped the black/green haired girl up back onto the roof. Jolyne looked at Y/n with shocked eyes. "Y/n! You have a stand!"

Of course, since the girl nearly saw the girl break a bone or potentially die, she stayed still, like as if she was frozen in ice. Then, Y/n looked at Jolyne with fear and yelled; "You nearly hurt yourself!" She then ran into the girls arms, holding her tightly. "But Y/n, you have a stand!"

Y/n backed away, tilting her head. "...You can see it too?" "Yeah! What's yours called? Mine is Stone Free!" A blue form appeared behind Jolyne, they wore a green visor. Y/n then hesitantly called out hers.

Jolyne smiled, hugging Y/n with glee. This crush was just raised up to a level.

Whenever I make lesbian oneshots, I just turn to my girlfriend and we just start speaking in our own lesbian language. Short nails, beanie, snap-back cap, shit like that

-L o f i