Joseph Joestar | Suzie you shipping bitch-

Requested by: YuzuruWaifu

*Sorry if this is a little sloppy, I'll try to make up for that with my Weather X Reader soon. And- I'm sorry if this update was kinda slow, my brain's been kinda slow and I kinda get anxious if I don't update for you all

No-one's P.O.V.

"Y/n! You're so cool!"

The adventurous girl looked her at her sister with a proud smile, saying; "Oh really? Thank you, sis!"

Ever since Suzie-Q had been hired by Lisa-Lisa, her sister, Y/n, had also joined but to be trained under the Hamon master. After being trained by her for so many years, she grew to be one of Lisa-Lisa's best students, and became an 'idol' of her latest student, Joseph Joestar.

And with another 'Hamon Wink' as she called them, another stone had exploded into stars and confetti, bringing her younger sister in awe. The teen pouted his lips, glaring at her. 'How the hell does she do it!? Lisa-Lisa never taught us any abilities like that!'

"Hey! Y/n!" He called out, the girl turned to the much taller male, raising a brow. "Yeah Joseph?" With a competitive smile, he walked closer to her and pointed his finger at her. "How about you teach me that ability of yours? Looks pretty neat!."

The girl looked at him, smirking smugly. "Really? Do you think I'd teach you my Hamon Wink? Ha, it isn't that simple, Brit."

With slight grimace, the male picked up one of the stones from the pile, taking in a breath of Hamon. "Fine. I bet I could do it myself! After all, it's just Hamon in a rock, isn't it?"

Y/n's eyes widened as she saw the current travel into the stone. The girl knew how it worked, but of course, Joseph didn't see it as 'tricky' or 'timed'. Before she could warn him to drop the stone, it had already sent the current back, sending him a few feet back. "Gah!"

He knocked into the solid, cold wall. Suzie-Q walked up to her sister, clutching to her arm as they walked over to him. "You really should teach him it, Y/n. After-all, it could bring you two together!"

With a huff, she put her gaze down. Sure, she liked Joseph, and sure her sister was giving her the chance to get to know him... maybe she should take the shot.

"Fine, Joestar. I'll teach you my Hamon Wink." Y/n stated, slightly reluctant as the male stood back up on his feet, wrapping both arms around her very tightly. "Aw! Thank you! Trust me, it'll be worth it!"

And so, for the past week, Y/n had given her time to show Joseph how to use her ability. The wink was totally additional, just to look fashionable, but the actual ability was power and timing, so it took quite a bit to learn. During this time, the teen took his chance to get to know her.

"So, Y/n-Girlie, what's it like practically living as the daughter of our teacher?" He asked. Y/n dropped the chunk of practice wood, sitting by the edge of the area they were training by and looked directly into the deep blue.

"...I've only been here for a few years. Me and Suzie are a package deal... kinda. When Lisa-Lisa hired her, she decided to teach me." She stated. He became intrigued by her words, sitting beside her and keeping eyes on her.

"A package deal?" "Yeah. But, ever since she got on the topic of love and having kids- I couldn't help but grow a bit different, and so, I focused on Hamon." "...Would you like a family? Like- A husband and everything."

She paused, taking a moment to think as the ocean waves filled the silence. She then answered; "...Yes. I think that'd... nice."

Suddenly, she felt herself being pulled towards the male, eventually being brought into his oddly comforting embrace. "Maybe you need to relax from training. Would you like to go out with me sometime?" Joseph asked, trying to be as sweet as he can.

Silently, Y/n nodded. 'Dammit Suzie, your plan worked, heh.'

I've been watching penguinz0 and I just gotta say- NiCk BoLtOn HeRe

-L o f i