Jolyne Kujo | Glasses

Requested by: kakyoinsrero

*I decided to make this one quick and cute. Enjoy :3

No-one's P.O.V.

"Babe, can you get my glasses?"

It was a normal night and Jolyne decided to mess around with her girlfriend, Y/n. Knowing her for over a year, Jolyne knew well that she had glasses for times when she had to constantly wear glasses, not normal reading-glasses, but a pair of those really cute round glasses. Pink-gold as well! Even cuter, it had flowers on the sides.

Jolyne carefully grabbed the glasses, holding it above her head as she sat on the bed. The girl lazily reached for them, quickly dropping her hand back down to her lap. "Babe, I can't see shit. Just hand them over." "Nope! I just want to do something real quick..."

Slowly, she slipped the glasses on. She spun around to the mirror, trying to inspect if she had the same cuteness Y/n did when she would wear them. Enhance, trying. She sighed from the effort of trying to look at herself, jumping onto the bed and snuggling up to Y/n's waist. "Bae, do I look cute?" She asked, crawling up and laying in her lap like a cat, looking up with sparkling eyes.

Y/n sighed, putting her book down and cupping Jolyne's face. "Jolyne Kujo, we've been together long enough for me to know you're the cutest thing I have ever witnessed to exist."

"...BABE-" "No, not tHE SNUGGLES!"

-L o f i