chapter : 1

Cina's point of view

Seonghwa tries to tug the cover off of me but I won't let him. He lets out an exasperated sigh, we go through this every morning.

He wakes up first and then attempts to wake up Yeosang and I. Yeosang is actually easy to get out of bed, me? Not so much.

Seonghwa: Doctor Park-Kang get your ass out of this bed!
Me: Turn the heat on first, you know if it's too cold I can't get out of bed.

The tugging on my blanket stops and I hear his foot steps walking away. I close my eyes in an attempt to get a bit more sleep. All of a sudden my blanket is hit with a bunch of water, I come from under my cave glancing around.

Seonghwa stands there with an empty bowl and the bed is covered in water.

Me: I hate you.
Seonghwa: I love you more.

__

Once I'm out the shower and dress I head downstairs to find Yeosang making breakfast, I give him a quick kiss and he smiles.

Yeosang: I take it you two won't be home tonight?

I shake my head.

Me: I'm pulling a twenty-four hour shift.
Seonghwa: I'll be home today but like really late.
Yeosang: I need a hobby.

We chuckle.

Seonghwa: I really have to get use to having Monsta-x as neighbors. This morning when I went for a jog I seen Wonho and I almost ran into a tree.

Ah yes, Santana and the boys bought a new house after their wedding. She knew we were looking for a new house as well, this one next door happened to be for sale and boom! Now we annoy our husbands together.

My pager begins to go off and I frown.

Me: Is it too late to quit and just have you two take care of me?

They both nod.

__

Once I get to the hospital I'm met with a bunch of tired smiles and coffee filled "hi's" I love my job but I hate the smell of hospitals, til' this day!

A familiar face sees me and smiles.

Me: Dr.Leechaiyapornkul.
Ten: I thought we all agreed Dr.Lee was fine!

I giggle.

Ten is a general surgeon while I'm a cardiovascular surgeon, we've cried so many times out of tiredness together. A true friendship honestly.

Ten: How's the husbands?
Me: Good, how's YangYang?

He rolls his eyes.

Ten: Did I tell you he tried to drop out?
Me: What? During his senior year, why?
Ten: I have no idea.

I take a look at the board for the day and nearly shit myself, two valve replacement surgeries? What asshole scheduled me that?

The asshole in question comes walking down the hallway like he's a jock in highschool. The chief of the hospital known as Dr.Wong gives me a creepy smile.

Dr.Wong: Cina, looking great as always.

Cina? I take a deep breath forcing a smile on my face.

Me: Two valve replacements huh? You know I'm already doing twenty-four hours today right?
Dr.Wong: What a coincidence! Me too.

He winks before walking away.

I'm going to stick a scalpel up his ass.

__

Seonghwa's point of view

I tap my pen against the desk impatiently as I wait for my always tardy business partner. The door opens and the red haired boy gives me a smile that screams "sorry."

Me: Care to tell me why you're a half hour late?
San: Raven had an episode this morning.

My face saddens, Raven was pregnant with twins not too long ago but sadly the delivery didn't go as smoothly as it should've. Both babies didn't make it.

It was a traumatizing thing but the only problem is San. It's not my business but I haven't seen him break down yet, he's been very strong for Raven so I give him that.

Me: Are you okay?
San: Of course! Let's go visit this office shall we?

His smile isn't genuine but I don't question it, I just smile back while nodding.

__

Yeosang's point of view

People are dumbasses.

When you get money you need to learn how to manage it, or you'll end up broke and that seems to be all I'm dealing with lately. Brokeness and messed up taxes.

I rub my face out of frustrations. Maybe I should've joined the pattern and took over my parents' businesses as well.

One of my co-workers named Alina walks in with a large smile on her face.

Alina: You have a new client!
Me: I'm not taking on new clients.
Alina: But they requested you specially.
Me: They?

I walk into the waiting room and frown.

Changkyun: Hi friend!

__

our favorite kinkers (is that a word? lmao) are grown now!!