chapter: 79

Cina's point of view

A small yawn leaves my lips as I snuggle closer into Seonghwa's side, I wrap my hand around Yeosang's wrist to make sure he's still there. Once I feel myself falling back to sleep it's ruined..

The bedroom door bursts open making me scream to the top of my lungs, on instinct both the boys sit up as well. Seonghwa rub his eyes, groaning once they finally adjust.

San: Wakey, wakey! Eggs and bakey!
Yeosang: What're you doing here?
Seonghwa: How did you get in?
San: I have a key and I know your security alarm pin to disable it.

I glance over at the clock.

It's four in the morning, he's lost his mind.

San: We're having a friends' day. So we'll eat breakfast together, do a little shopping, maybe get lunch, go to a sip and paint...

I start to dose off in the middle of his rant.

"PARK-KANG CINA!"

I jump up and sigh.

Me: Sure whatever, I'm going back to sleep.
San: No can do everyone is already here.

Yeosang's eyes widen. Seonghwa digs in the night drawer next to him and throws something at San.

San: Is this a vibratory?
Me: Probably.
San: Ew!

I giggle before shaking my head.

__

After brushing our teeth and washing our faces we go downstairs to where it smells like bacon and chocolate. Char sits on the couch in her Elmo onsie, while Santana is wrapped around in her black silk robe. They both look annoyed.

Me: Did he wake you guys up to?
Char: I don't know how he got a key to my house.
Santana: Me either!

The front door opens and a half sleep Yuta runs in with a baseball bat, we raise an eyebrow.

Yuta: San text me and said someone broke into your house.
Me: San is the person who broke into my house.

Yuta scratches his bed head in confusion. I explain San's ridiculous plan making Yuta even more pissed off.

Yuta: CHOI SAN!

The boy in questions slides out of the kitchen with a tray full of coffee. Well, if you're gonna' wake someone up I guess this is the way to do it.

However, something is going on.

San does a lot of wacky things but this is out of his character. Especially since we already had that bonding trip from hell. Once I take a sip of the coffee he made all worries go out the window, this is delicious!

He should break in more often.

We all moved out into the backyard to have breakfast and to watch the sunrise. This is the most Netflix coming of age bullshit I've ever been apart of.

Changkyun: My bacon is burnt.
San: It's not burnt, it's crispè.
Santana: Where's the mimosas?
San: Wooyoung is making them.
Hongjoong: Last time he used a blender he broke it.
Kihyun: How do you break a blender?
Seonghwa: Sadists break everything.

Yeosang smiles sheepishly as he recalls the time he broke the can opener.

Wooyoung appears with the mimosas, however he has a goofy smile on his face.

Seonghwa: You broke our blender didn't you?
Wooyoung: I broke it afterwards.
Me: How's Sauni?
Wooyoung: She's good! The surgery went well and the baby is fine.

We all gasps, except a few.

Santana: Baby?
Char: Like pregnant?
Wooyoung: Shit, I forgot I didn't tell you all. Surprise!

It's raining babies, let me go grab an umbrella.

Char: Our kids can be friends! If my baby is a boy I'm going to name him Felix.
Santana: That name gives me heavy australian accent vibes.

I chuckle.

And just like that we all ignore the fact San broke into our houses and woke us up at the ass-crack of dawn.

__

so the ending of this book WAS going to be with Cina blinking and Seonghwa saying "so will you be my sub?" but I decided not to do that cus i would've beat my own ass 💀💀