chapter : 45

Cina's point of view

Yeosang refuses to come down to breakfast but won't say why. He's pretty stubborn though, once he decides something that's that. I say goodmorning to everyone before making some coffee.

Saelee: Uh, where's my brother?
Me: He said he didn't feel like eating but he'll be down when it's time to go to the one word ceremony.

She sighs rubbing her forehead, San pats her shoulder gently.

Yuta: Do we all have to do this?
Me: The majority, yes! It's not that hard you just say one nice thing about the person.

He glances at Sauni.

Yuta: What if you don't have a single nice thing to say about the person?
Changkyun: That's a good point, because if I pull Xiaojun's name.
Xiaojun: Do you want to fight me idol boy?

Santana shoves a piece of bacon in Changkyun's mouth, ending the argument before it goes anywhere. This is our first real exercise and it may be a disaster.

__

Santana's point of view

The host bounces up in down in excitement as we all gather and take our seats, there's a small stage with a mic in front of us. Oh he really went all out didn't he?

Eric: In this hat is a piece of paper with all your names on here. You come up, take a piece, look at the name and pick one nice word to describe them. Cina since you planned this trip would you like to go first?

She nods.

Once she picks a strip of paper she goes to the stage and grabs the mic.

Cina: I got Santana!

How appropriate.

Cina: Gorgeous!

I clap, yes. Truer words have never been spoken.

Eric: That was sweet, Santana you go next.

Lord please let it be someone I actually like. I dig around the hat for a few seconds, once I'm satisfied with my pick I look at the name.

Of course.

Me: Shownu!

He smiles.

Me: Gentle.

He blows me a kiss making me grin.

The exercise continues going pretty well, until..

Eric: Just so you guys know there is duplicates in the hat. Meaning, your name can be picked more than once.

And if my luck wasn't bad enough.

Xiaojun: Santana.

Ever since his confession we really haven't spoken. There's been a mutual respect, but no words.

I just pray quietly he doesn't say anything dumb in front of my seven husbands.

Xiaojun: Lamb.

Whoop there it is.

Eric: That's interesting, any reason why?
Xiaojun: Just, just because. Nakamoto you go next.

Yuta groans before picking a name.

Yuta: Wooyoung.

He blinks.

Yuta: Patient.

He doesn't elaborate as he walks off stage. He points to Char and she giggles.

Char: Hyungwon. Funny!

Once Seonghwa picks a name he stares at the paper not knowing what to say.

Seonghwa: Sauni.

And crickets..

Seonghwa: Short.

She blinks.

Well, he could've said worse.

__

Eric: Now I'm going to ask some questions that's kind of like first impressions. This is the first time I've had to deal with polygamous relationships and it's actually pretty cool.

Everything he says it's more happier than the last.

Eric: Cina, how did your polygamy start?

She hums, while I try not to laugh.

Cina: Seonghwa said something like: Yeosang isn't a dom he's a sadist, and he'll..-

Both men slap their hands over her mouth.

Yeosang: We just realized we both loved her.
Seonghwa: That's it, the end.
Eric: Really? No drama in between?
Seonghwa: Nope.
Eric: None at all?
Yeosang: Go read the books man.

Eric nods before looking at me, oh God.

Eric: And Santana please do tell how you ended up with seven of the world's most popular idols.
Me: Uh..

I scratch my head.

Me: I worked for them and then feelings started to blossom.
Eric: What kind of work?

I blink, he asks too many damn questions.

Me: I helped style them, and clean their house.
Changkyun: Say some more don't be shy.

Wonho tugs on the boy ear making him shut up.

Eric: And there's never any jealousy between them?
Me: Not as far as I know, if it is they never tell me.

He glances at the boys and they shrug.

Jooheon: Not really, we just do our best to make sure she always feel love and appreciated.

I smile leaning my head on Minhyuk's shoulder.

Eric: Raven and San what was your first impressions of each other?
Raven: Whore.
San: Bitch.

Eric's eyes widen as they both chuckle.

Raven: I was and he was.
Eric: Well I guess all that matters now is you're in love and married now.

San nods happily, Raven doesn't say anything. That definitely doesn't go unnoticed.

Eric: Is the love as strong as when you first got married?
San: Yes.

Again, she doesn't say anything. San looks at her with a confused face and she smiles kind of.

Eric: Was there ever a time where you stopped loving each other?
San: No.

Again, she doesn't say anything. I hope she know the ass whooping I threatened her with in college still applies. I go to put my hair in a ponytail but Seonghwa yanks my arms down giving me a 'mom stare'.

Eric: Raven?
Raven: It's not that I stopped loving him, it's just.. when I lost the babies I stopped feeling all together.
Eric: I get it but how are you feeling now?

She glances at Yuta before glancing at San.

Raven: I still love him.

San kisses her cheek.

What the fuck is going on?

__

how bout i shake the room?