chapter : 7

Cina's point of view

They both stare at me while I smile sheepishly.

Me: My boss.

Yeosang face floods with realization, he understands but Seonghwa has never met the pig.

Me: He constantly says inappropriate things to me eventhough he knows I'm married. Every time I tell him to knock it off he makes my work day even more stressful than what it is.

Seonghwa sighs.

Seonghwa: Why didn't you tell me? I could have made it so he didn't work there anymore.

That would've been a good idea but it's a bit too late to turn back now. However, I have an even better idea.

Me: I have an idea, I just need my handsome CEO husband and handsome accountant husband to make it happen.
Yeosang: Oh?

I grin.

Me: My own private practice! All I need is a building and medical supplies.

Their eyes widen, Seonghwa scoffs.

Seonghwa: Do you know how much medical supplies costs?
Me: I've crunched the numbers and that won't even be ten percent of your fortune rich boy.

Yeosang giggles.

Seonghwa: You'll need the building, supplies, computers, and not to mention staff. You cant be the only doctor there.
Me: I have me, a brilliant therapist named Santana, an amazing neurologist named Ten..-
Yeosang: Wait, you're going to steal him away from the hospital?
Me: Hell yeah.

Both boys sigh.

Me: Not to mention when she's ready to return to the work world I'll have a kick ass chiropractor named Raven.
Seonghwa: I don't know about this.
Me: I don't see what can go wrong!
Yeosang: There's a lot of things that can go wrong.

They're double teaming me right now and not in a good way.

Me: Honestly speaking, all of our accounts are linked, I could take the money if I wanted to but I'm being nice and asking.
Yeosang: How blunt of you.

Seonghwa leans back running a hand through his hair. I know that stance, he's thinking. He glances at me before nodding.

Seonghwa: You're spoiled.
Yeosang: That's your fault.

I agree.

Seonghwa: Which is why I'm not giving you a private practice. You're going to schedule a meeting to pitch your idea. San, Yeosang since he's the accountant, my dad and I will all decide if it's worth doing.

My mouth drops.

Me: Dad is on the other side of the world right now!
Seonghwa: He'll be on video-chat.

His terms are fair, so I can't disagree. I jump on his lap places kissing all over his face.

__

What does one wear to a bakery grand-opening?

Yeosang comes into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist, his blonde hair is pushed back show casing his beautiful face. He smirks once he sees me eyeing him.

Me: I've been on punishment too long don't you think?
Yeosang: I do but it's funny watching you suffer.

Oh does he? I drop my robe leaving me completely naked, he keeps his signature pokerface but I know he's going to crack.

I get on my knees and crawl towards him, he doesn't take his eyes off me. My hand slides up his towel and he smirks before yanking me off the floor.

Yeosang: Baby?

I hum.

Yeosang: Two more weeks.

He walks away and I want to scream.

__

The bakery is so Char.

Everything is just cute, warm and aesthetically pleasing. The best part is unless you know her you'll never understand why the place is called "Littles"

She made her strawberry cupcakes the face of the company. Why? Because it's Hongjoong's favorite.

Me: I'm so proud of you.
Char: Thank you, I worked so hard and it turned out exactly as I hoped.

I remember being on the phone with her til' three in the morning one time because she was here painting. Joong offered to hire painters but she said she wanted everything done by her hands because it makes it more special. 

Santana: These peanut butter cookies are like an org..-
Char: Don't even finish that sentence.

We chuckle.

Char: Thanks so much for asking the boys to come, it pulled in a lot of business.

We look over to see Shownu, Kihyun and Wonho serving brownies, while Hyungwon and Minhyuk work the cash registers.

Santana: No problem. Although, I'll have to check on Changkyun and Jooheon. They're probably in the back shoving their faces with banana pudding.
Char: Kihyun's strawberry delight recipe seems to be a big hit as well.

Santana shivers.

Santana: The last time I attempted to make it with him I got amnesia soon after that, that dessert gives me war flashbacks.

Hongjoong smiles, his famous red hair now a soft brown hair color.

Santana: Hey Joong.
Hongjoong: Hi guys, everything good?
Me: Delicious as always. I need a small favor from you actually.
Hongjoong: Sure.
Me: I'm sure Seonghwa has told you about my idea to open my own private practice. I need you to convince him it's a wonderful idea.

He nods his head.

Hongjoong: It is a wonderful idea and I'd be a hundred percent on board to have my dad be an investor as well.

I squeal.

Me: Really?
Hongjoong: Of course.
Santana: Also I talked to the guys. I told them if a million dollars pop up missing to mind their business.  Changkyun said he doesn't care as long as it isn't from his account.

I clap my hands, holy shit we're doing this.

__

the kink hospital is almost open.

let the story begin.