chapter : 33

Santana's point of view

I stand there with my mouth wide open as Xiaojun walks into my office. He gently pushes my chin up closing my mouth.

Xiaojun: You'll catch flies.
Me: Y-you're Xiao Dejun?

He nods.

Xiaojun: That's my real name.

He plops down on the couch staring at me. I sit down and pull out my notepad internally sighing.

Me: If you're weird with me being your therapist you can always request another one.
Xiaojun: I don't mind it, as long as what I say in this room stays in this room.
Me: Of course. Doctor, patient privilege.

He nods.

Me: So, with all new patients the conversation topic is different. It's ultimately up to you what you would like to talk about to break the ice.

He doesn't say anything for a moment, he glances between me and his hands nervously. A soft sigh leaves his lips.

Xiaojun: I think, I love a married women.

__

Cina's point of view

Seonghwa holds my hand as we walk around Target looking for nothing in particular. He's been avoiding the Sauni topic ever since he found out his parents had a little kinky in them.

The story lines up and the girl herself seems to be telling the truth. She genuinely believes Seonghwa and his parents are her family. Which means I would be her family. Hopefully she's a better in law than Saelee.

Seonghwa: What did you need from Target?
Me: Target will tell me.

He chuckles shaking his head.

Santana's surprise party is next weekend and I haven't ordered my dress. Dealing with the hospital has had me so far behind on everything.

House work, family things, kink things.

It's a nightmare.

Seonghwa: How's your hospital going?

Ugh.

Me: Great, I love it.

He frowns.

Seonghwa: Tell me the truth babygirl.
Me: Fine, I love it but it's driving me crazy!
Seonghwa: You knew it wasn't going to be easy right?
Me: I didn't think it would be this hard either.

He kisses my cheek.

Seonghwa: Ah, we're truly grown now aren't we?
Me: Unfortunately. I want to go back to our college days.
Seonghwa: When I had to practically threaten San every other day to leave you alone?
Me: Oh, when I had to deal with miss Tiffany popping up out of nowhere?

He whines.

Seonghwa: Stop, I've always wanted you.
Me: Mhm.
Seonghwa: It's true, I knew ever since that day at breakfast with our moms you would be mine.
Me: When you barged into my room demanding I'd be your sub?
Seonghwa: I didn't demand you to be, I asked politely.
Me: You smacked my ass.
Seonghwa: I've been smacking your ass everyday for five years now.

I giggle as he pulls me close.

__

San's point of view

I hug Jongho as we meet at the coffee shop, some things never change. He catches me up on all the work he's been at his dance studio lately, I'm proud of him.

Me: How's Angel?
Jongho: She's doing well. She got promoted to chief editor at her new publishing company. Is Hongjoong still a freelance writer?

I nod.

Me: Char is the only one who can tie that man down.

He chuckles.

Jongho: How's Raven and Giselle?
San: It seems like they've been talking to each other more than they've been talking to me.
Jongho: They're bonding over grief.

I nod.

Jongho: And who have you been talking to?
Me: Well, you know me.
Jongho: You smile to hide your pain hyung.

I chuckle humorlessly.

Me: You're right about that, it's my coping mechanism.
Jongho: Don't be afraid to show emotion sometime, you're human after all.
Me: Hanging around you guys give me strength.

He grins.

Jongho: Do you know if Yeosang has talked to Saelee at all?
Me: They're still not talking.

He sighs.

Jongho: I wonder how she's doing.
Me: She's in therapy.
Jongho: Good, she really needs it. She has a lot of unattended wounds she should patch up.

I agree.

Jongho: San, this isn't my story to tell but I have too much respect for you now not to tell you.
Me: What's wrong?

He gives me a sad expression, a hint of guilt and sympathy covers his face as well.

Jongho: One night Saelee vented to me, mainly about your guys relationships. She mentioned a baby.

A baby?

__

ahhh shit.