chapter : 35

Santana's point of view

I splash cold water on my face to calm down. What the hell was that? A groan leaves my lips as I shake my head, he can't be serious. He's not serious right?

Yes dummy, he was dead serious.

Oh God.

Cina walks into the bathroom and waves. Once she sees my half ass smile she frowns.

Cina: What's wrong?
Me: Nothing.
Cina: We've been friends for years, I know you. You tug at your ear when you're nervous or anxious.

My hand drops from my ear.

I want to tell her so badly but I can't. Xiaojun vented to Dr.Kang, not everyday Santana. Sensing my struggle Cina sighs softly before smiling.

Cina: A therapy thing?

I nod.

Cina: I know we all picked our professions but it has to weigh heavily on you hearing the secrets and struggles of everyone. Im sorry.
Me: It's okay, it's just a lot sometimes.

She hugs me making me smile.

__

Cina's point of view

Today is the day of the party and I'm beyond excited. Mainly because I wasn't in charge of keeping Santana busy all day, Char is.

The plan is to take Santana out for the day so she can get her hair, makeup and nails done. After all of that Char is going to bring her to her "birthday dinner", where we'll all be waiting.

I'm in charge of bringing their dresses to the venue though, easy peasy.

The living-room door flies open and Seonghwa runs in with two boxes of shoes in his hand.

Seonghwa: Char forgot to buy herself shoes for tonight so I got them for her. The size six is Char's the size seven is Santana's.

I blink.

Me: Why?
Seonghwa: Why what?
Me: That, that isn't their sizes.

His eyes widen.

Me: They both wear a six and a half.

He curses under his breath before running back out the door. I shake my head before chuckling. Yeosang comes downstairs pouting, he wraps his arms around me making me smile.

Yeosang: I missed my wife.
Me: I missed you too.
Yeosang: I have a surprise.
Me: I like surprises.

He giggles.

Yeosang: Changkyun said his friend Taehyun is good at booking trips, so I wanted to plan a trip to Paris.

I scream, he covers his ears and calls my name but I can barely hear him because of my screaming. He covers my mouth and smiles.

Yeosang: I figured you liked that. So I told Changkyun to tell his friend to set it up.
Me: Taehyun? Park Taehyun from Infinity.

Yeosang nods.

Yeosang: Apparently he planned their last two vacations.

I hum.

___

The venue is something straight out of a Disney princess movie. Everything is so pretty and elegant, this probably costs more than my house. Although I expected nothing less from Monsta-x when it comes to Santana.

San sits at the open bar and I take a seat on the stool next to him.

San: Well don't you look pretty.
Me: Thank you, so do you.

He tugs at his suit before smiling.

Me: Where's Raven?
San: She said she'll try to make it.
Me: Try?

He shrugs not really wanting to continue the conversation. Hongjoong, Yeosang and Seonghwa walks over looking like F4.

Seonghwa: I look good right?
Me: I look better.
Seonghwa: That's true.

He kisses me while trying to sneakily tug down my dress.

Me: Stop that! It's knee length.
Seonghwa: It rises when you sit!

We begin to go back and forth until Wooyoung walks over with what I assume is his date. My eyes widen at the familiar face, she laughs while shaking her head.

Sauni: Small world.

Seonghwa curses under his breath.

Wooyoung: Everyone this is my girlfriend Sauni, the journalist I told you about.

I take a shot of whiskey, this is going to be a long night.

Sauni: I've met Cina, Yeosang and Seonghwa already.
Wooyoung: Really?
Sauni: Remember I told you the situation with my mother? It was Seonghwa's dad.

Wooyoung glances between the two.

Wooyoung: You two are siblings?
Sauni: Yes.
Seonghwa: No.

They stare at each other.

Me: What they mean to say is, no one is sure.

I look over at Hongjoong and he has a worried and annoyed look in his eyes.

"What the fuck is that bitch doing here?"

I whip around to see an angry Yuta.

___

uh ohhh, here we go.