chapter : 38

Cina's point of view

Imagine my surprise when my father in law asked me to come meet him for breakfast. First off, I'm beyond hungover and can barely stand but here I am being a good daughter. He gives me a tight hug before pulling out my chair for me to sit.

Me: How are you?
Father: I'm fine, sorry to drag you out of bed on your day off.
Me: It's okay. I wasn't doing anything important.

Was just gonna' throw up and agonize all day but this is nice too.

Father: There's a reason why I asked you to come here, you see Hwa is very stubborn.
Me: Oh yes.

He chuckles.

Father: Early this morning he came to my house and shoved a straw in my mouth.
Me: He's officially cracked.
Father: He was on his way to the DNA testing lab.

Of course, he wouldn't be Seonghwa without doing something crazy.

Father: So today I wanted to meet with Sauni but not alone. I hope you don't mind.
Me: It's no problem!

Sauni walks into the restaurant glowing and energized. Meanwhile, I look like yesterday and am a total disaster. She says hi to us before taking a seat.

Father: Thank you for agreeing to meet with me.
Sauni: You're welcome, I'm actually happy you reached out.

The waiter comes to take our order and I practically melt, I need food asap.

Father: So I'm sure you have some questions.
Sauni: What was your relationship with my mom?

Ew girl no, don't ask that. He chuckles uneasily.

Father: Marie and I's marriage started to lack luster for a little bit and needed something to spice it up. So um, we uh..

His face turns pink.

Me: They had a threesome.

Sauni's eyes widen.

Sauni: With my mom?
Father: Yes.
Sauni: So that's how she ended up pregnant with me?

He smiles sadly.

Father: I don't want to scar you or Cina with details but I can one hundred percent assure you I didn't get her pregnant that night, or ever.
Sauni: How can you be sure? I mean my mom sounded positive when she told me.

He sighs.

Father: Believe me, I'm sure. If you want we can wait til' Seonghwa gets the DNA test results back so I'll have proof.

Sauni sighs as if she can't believe what she's hearing right now. Honestly, I started to think she was his daughter too but apparently not.

Father: Your mother was a wonderful woman, and it seems like you turned out just as good. I'm sorry I couldn't give you the answer you wanted but if you need help finding your dad I can be of assistance.

She shakes her head sadly.

Sauni: It's okay, I'm sure Seonghwa will be thrilled to hear this.
Me: Putting the issue with Yuta aside Seonghwa doesn't hate you. He doesn't even know you, he's just a very guarded individual.

My father in law nods.

Father: Throughout the years my son has been used and taken advantage of. To have you pop up like this sent him into immediate defensive mode.
Sauni: I see.

She smiles a bit.

Sauni: I appreciate you for taking your time out to talk to me.
Father: It's no problem but since we already ordered food have a meal, yes?

She nods.

__

Santana's point of view

The doorbell rings and I go to answer it. Taeyun stands there smiling from ear to ear, he tackles me into a hug making me squeal.

Me: What're you doing here?
Taeyun: Changkyun wanted me to plan a trip for your friend Cina and her husbands.

My eyes widen.

"IM CHANGKYUN!"

__

brief explanation of a few things for anyone who didn't read my monsta series (santana's story)

- infinity is a kpop group i made up for the sake of the series. the members are lee, taeyun, RJ, anthony and jay.

[ taemin plays taeyun, woosung plays lee, yuto plays RJ, kibum plays anthony, and young k plays jay]

- in the monsta series taeyun planned their trips and it was absolute hell.

- also im a dummy who forgets how i originally spelled taeyun's name from time to time.