chapter: 69

Wooyoung's point of view

Once Sauni and I get back to the house she immediately begins to throw up. I sigh before rubbing her back gently, attempting to console her. She's been throwing up a lot ever since she found out she was pregnant. She told me it was a stomach bug, because she was too afraid to tell me the truth.

Once the vomiting stops I help her bathe then into bed. She smiles weakly at me as I kiss her forehead. It doesn't take her long before she falls asleep.

I go downstairs once I hear someone knocking. I open the door and it's a guy I recognize from the "past" exercise.

Boy: Is Raven here?

Ah Hwiyoung, her ex.

Me: No, can I take a message for her.
Hwiyoung: No need. Eric said the finally exercise is tomorrow, a barbecue with all of us. Spread the message or whatever.

Oh great, a disaster waiting to happen.

__

Cina's point of view

Seonghwa pops my hand for the tenth time in three minutes.

Seonghwa: Stop biting your nails!

A habit I have when I'm nervous. It's been two hours and she's still in surgery, what the fuck is going on in there.

Minhyuk: Cina you're a doctor, can't you flash your badge and go in there?
Hyungwon: Her badge? She's a surgeon not a cop.
Minhyuk: They wear work badges too dumbass!
Hyungwon: She doesn't even live or work in this city stupid!

Shownu growls as they begin to argue.

Shownu: Would you two stop!

They both go quiet.

The doctor finally comes out, an unreadable expression on his face.

Doctor: She's in her room resting, we ran into a few complications during her surgery. Nothing too bad though.
Wonho: Is she okay?
Shownu: Are the cysts gone?
Changkyun: Will they come back?
Jooheon: Will she wake up?

The doctor smiles fondly.

Doctor: They're gone, there's always a slight chance they can but in her case I think she'll be fine. Yes she'll definitely wake up, the surgery was just very tiring on her body so she needs some rest.

All of us let out a sigh of relief.

Doctor: However, the size of the cysts concerned me. The growth had to have been over two months.

We gasp.

Doctor: I'm pretty sure she was in a scary amount of pain. Please tell her not to put herself through that anymore.

__

Even-though the doctor gave us good news we were all hesitant to leave the hospital. Monsta-x said they'd call us as soon as she wakes up.

Wooyoung: I'm happy she's okay.
Char: How's Sauni? She seemed like she was sick.
Wooyoung: She's okay, she's sleeping now.

I smile as Seonghwa plays in my hair absentmindedly.

Char: Do we really have to do this barbecue tomorrow?
Seonghwa: No.
Me: Hwa!
Seonghwa: I've had it up to here with Eric and his exercises.
Me: The readers can't see what you mean when you say up to here.

He sighs.

Seonghwa: About Hongjoong's height.
Yeosang: That's not very far.
Hongjoong: Hey!

Char and I giggle.

Me: If we can get through tomorrow with no fights and arguments then it'll prove just how much we've grown.

They don't look amused in the slightest.

Seonghwa: Do you really think you can handle being around Tiffany that long?

I flash my wedding ring.

Me: She had you once, I have you for life.

He nods.

Seonghwa: That's true! But Char might kill Mark.
Char: My plan is to stay far away from him.
Hongjoong: But wouldn't talking it out with him release some of that baggage you secretly carry?
Char: Who asked you?

He chuckles.

Yeosang: Honestly I'm worried about Raven.
Me: Why?
Yeosang: That dude Hwiyoung didn't have the chance to speak.
Me: Raven said their relationship wasn't too eventful and didn't end badly.
Yeosang: Maybe, I still got this weird vibe from him though.

Hmm.

__

majority voted 'new'.. sorry raven you can't have yuta. one of cherryhwa's comments was something like "can we have someone not connected at all."

so im granting that wish. this character belongs to y'all. pick and decide on a name please.