chapter : 46

Cina's point of view

I'm not going to lie, I've been absolutely dreading this next activity; the hill of truth. What if someone says something to get them thrown off the hill?

I don't need someone dying on this trip that would be a huge L.

Eric: Okay, who wants to go first?

Everyone goes silent.

Yeosang: I do, Seonghwa let's go.

My eyes widen.

__

Seonghwa's point of view

Yeosang and I reach the top of the mountain. It's a much prettier view than I expected, it really sets the mood.

Me: You called me to the hill of truth, should I be afraid?

He chuckles.

Yeosang: I don't think I ever came clean about just how much I cared for Cina.
Me: Shouldn't you have called her up here then?

He shakes his head.

Yeosang: As we both know relationships were the one thing I never wanted to get into, too many complications, too much drama. Now look? I share my wife with my bestfriend.

I smile.

Yeosang: I think all the other girls were a distraction. I knew I couldn't have her because you rightfully did, so I used them as a way to move on but I couldn't. It hurt to see you two together.

He's never told me this before. I knew he liked her but I didn't understand just how deeply.

Me: I think all that matters now is the present. She's just as much your wife as she is mine. And if I would've died in that accident I would've rest peacefully knowing she had you.

__

San's point of view

Seonghwa and Yeosang comes back smiling signaling that everything went well. They both hug Cina making her giggle.

There's two people I want to call up there but I don't know which one I should choose.

Eric: Next?
Me: Raven.

We don't say a word as we walk up the hill, I hate it. It feels like I'm walking the green mile. As soon as we get to the top she looks at me. Sorrow and guilt feels her eyes. I pull her into a hug before sighing.

Me: Raven, there's no need to be sad. We both did all we could do, and went as far as we could.

She begins to cry, I hate seeing her cry.

Raven: I'm sorry.
Me: Why?
Raven: I wish I could've been a better wife.
Me: You tried, I wasn't the best husband either.
Raven: You were! And you tried!

I smile.

Me: I wish you happiness.
Raven: Don't be hurt anymore like you were with me San.