chapter: 84

Cina's point of view

Having two husbands has been a journey.

Seonghwa and I never thought our relationship would surpass anything more than sub and dom. Don't even get me started on Yeosang and I.

Now I'd put my life on the line for both of them. I could be having the shittiest day in the world but when I come home to see them arguing over something as silly as playing jacks I'm completely okay again.

The little things matter the most to me.

I walk into the living-room to see Seonghwa watching Haikyu, Yeosang walks in sitting down with a bowl of popcorn.

Seonghwa: Hi baby, come sit with us!

I smile before taking a seat between the both of them. They make me feel so warm, the entire world could be out to kill me but as long as they're by my side fear would not be in me.

Yeosang: Are you crying?

My eyes widen.

Me: No!
Seonghwa: Yes you are, and you're blushing.
Yeosang: Are you sick? Do you need some medicine?

Seonghwa places the back of his head against my forehead making me sigh.

Me: I'm just emotional. I love you guys a lot, okay?

They both let out a small ah.

Yeosang: It's her period.
Seonghwa: Makes sense.

And then there are times when I want to suffocate them.

__

As promised YangYang was granted with a job as soon as he graduated. He was beyond excited, however, having Santana as your boss can be very interesting.

YangYang comes into the cafeteria a sweated out and tired mess. Ten tries to hides his amusement but fails.

Me: How's things on the second floor?
YangYang: She's tough!

I know, anyone who can deal with all seven members of Monsta-x on a daily basis has to be.

YangYang: I'm talking go fetch my coffee then handle three patients back to back, while reading then writing an essay tough!

Eventhough he graduated and got his degree, we all agreed he's not one hundred percent ready for what the hospital endures on a daily basis.

Santana wants him to get more in touch with his emotions and feelings before taking on what we label as high risk patients.

It goes without saying but in any form of healthcare empathy is the most important thing. As a therapist it's your job to connect with your patient, don't just throw text book words at them along with medicine and send them on their way.

That what makes Santana good at what she does, she cares and goes above and beyond. If YangYang wants to work on her floor he better get with the program. I have high hopes for him.

YangYang: Are you still looking for a physical therapist?

I raise an eyebrow.

__

What is this? A kink reunion?

Lucas: I'll work hard! Please Cinnie!

__

first things first, black lives matter.

also, how is everyone doing?