chapter : 22

Trigger warning: mention of suicide and depression.

Santana's point of view

Saelee and I stare at each other, neither of us knowing what to say. I have to get out of my head and look at her as a regular patient and not Yeosang's sister.

Me: How are you today?
Saelee: Good.
Me: That's good.

Her knee bounces up and down while she plays with her fingers. She glances around the room as if she's looking for hidden cameras.

Me: This is a safe zone, nothing is recorded and this room is sound proof. No one can hear anything we talk about and I can't tell anyone anything. However, if you plan on bringing harm to yourself or others that's when the confidentiality is broken. Understand?

She nods.

Me: Kang Saelee, this session is up to you. Some people talk about the present some start over from the beginning such as their past, where would you like to start?
Saelee: My life is a mess!

Oh?

Saelee: I know you're aware about my past with San.
Me: Yes.
Saelee: As a psychologist do you truly believe hurt people hurt people?

Well she's just jumping straight in isn't she?

Me: It all depends on that individual. Sometimes people with abandonment issues cling on to others for dear life because of the fear of them leaving. Makes sense right? In other cases people with abandonment issues will actually leave first to protect themselves from assumed disappointment.

She hums.

Me: Hurt people can hurt others or push them away to keep from hurting them. In your case San pushed you away.

In Wooyoung's case Giselle hurt him.

Saelee: I really loved him.
Me: Tell me about your childhood Saelee.

She sighs.

Saelee: Typical cliché rich child background. Parents were so busy working Yeosang and I barely seen them. Don't get me wrong they were good parents, when we did see them they actually talked and seemed interested in our lives.

I nod.

Saelee: Yeosang and I were very close growing up. He always had my back and I mean always. From bullies to crappy boyfriends he was there to pick up the pieces. Most times I felt bad because it seemed like he was always watching over me.

She leans back on the couch getting slightly more comfortable than when she walked in.

Saelee: When we were teenagers we spent more time apart, him living his life, me living mine. He still worried though.

She smiles sadly.

Saelee: I think some people are just born broken Santana. Nothing traumatizing happened to me, I've always had depression, never really felt alive until I met San.

Oh dear.

Me: You and him were friends with benefits right? But you wanted more?
Saelee: Yes. Um, you said you can't disclose any information right?
Me: Correct.

She sighs.

Saelee: I was pregnant by him before.

__

Yeosang's point of view

I smile as Cina skips through my office door with a panda express bag in her hand. She hugs me making my mood a thousand times more better.

Cina: I brought you lunch!
Me: Thank you, how are you?

She frowns.

Cina: You asked me that five times today.
Me: I just wanna' make sure!

Ever since Hwa has been in the hospital I've been trying my best to keep her spirit lifted. Not to mention who the fuck would want a sad-distracted cardiovascular surgeon patching up their heart? Not I.

She glances around my office before smirking.

Cina: I have an idea.
Me: Yes?

My eyes widen as she climbs on top of my desk. She pulls up her skirt showing her lace panties.

Me: Now?
Cina: No yesterday, yes now!

It's been about three weeks now so I don't think twice about making my way towards her. She presses her lips against mine, she begins to bite and nibble on my bottom lip. I smirk as she tugs on my belt.

I slap her gently and making her whine.

Me: Relax princess.

I pull off my tie to bind up her hands behind her back.

Cina: No fair, it's been forever since I touched you like this!
Me: If you keep complaining I'll leave you right here on this desk.

I undo my belt and zipper freeing myself through my jeans. She scoots closer to me and I pull her panties off.

Me: Open.

I shove them in her mouth, these walls aren't sound proof and these workers are nosey. My lips travel down her neck teasingly, she tries to move her hands but fail.

I love watching her squirm.

She lets out a muffled moan as I begin to bite and suck on her neck. I play with her nipples through her thin t-shirt, she's trying to say my name but I can barely hear her, I know what she wants but teasing her is much more fun.

I circle around her entrance before sliding in, she clenches around me making me curse under my breath. She leans back on the desk rolling her hips up trying to meet my slow pace.

How cute.

I slam into her and she squeals. I pin her against the desk by her throat as my thrust become deeper and faster. A tear roll down her eye making me smile.

Me: Feels good already?

She nods vigorously.

Me: I'm glad baby.

To add to her pleasure I take my thumb circling her clit to match the speed. She begins to squirm under me and I can tell she's close. I pinch her nose cutting off her breathing for a short while, once her eyes start to roll back I pull the panties out her mouth and let go of her nose.

She lets out a deep breath followed by moaning.

Cina: Please?
Me: Please what?
Cina: Can I cum please?
Me: Go ahead princess.

I cover her mouth so no one can hear her scream, we reach our high at the same time. She lies back on the desk, legs still trembling as I pull out.

Once she catches her breath she sits up and scream pointing behind me.

I turn around to see Changkyun and Jooheon with shocked faces.

Oh great.

__

daddies