chapter : 61

Saelee's point of view

"They both have lisps, and they both love chicken."

Kihyun and Yeosang slap Jooheon upside his head. Jooheon is a little drunk so he decided to explain his theory on why he thinks Yeosang is Kihyun reincarnated.

We tried to explain that you have to die in order to be reincarnated. He replied with Kihyun is just a figment of our imagination.

I decided to head in the house once the mosquitoes started to show their faces. A yawn leaves my lips as I make my way upstairs. San yelling my name makes me stop in my tracks.

San: Can you come somewhere with me tomorrow?
Me: Uh, where?
San: The truth hill.

My eyes widen.

This hill is going to be the death of all of us.

__

The next day I meet San at the truth hill, to my surprise he had a small picnic set up. He smiles as I take a seat across from him.

Me: This isn't what I expected.
San: Do you like it?

I nod, not being too sure of what's going on.

San: How you feeling this morning?
Me: Good, I slept really well last night. How are you?
San: I'm good, I have a new outlook on life.

I giggle.

Me: Care to share?
San: If we aren't happy with something we should abandon it. Friendships, relationships, work, everything!

I hum.

Me: Is this because of you and Raven separating?
San: After everyone went to bed last night Raven and I stayed up talking.

He grins staring up at the sky.

San: We talked about memories from college til' now. We laughed and even got sentimental at times. We grew with each other and eventually out grew each other.
Me: That sounds so sad.
San: It is, however, we're okay. No matter what I'll always be her friend and vise versa.
Me: Very mature of you.
San: I'm trying.

He bites a strawberry thinking to himself carefully.

San: I'm going to ask you something but I don't want an answer until two months from now.
Me: Two months from now?
San: Yes, will you Kang Saelee go on a date with me?

My eyes widen.

Me: San you haven't even signed your divorce papers yet!
San: Which is why I said I didn't want an answer until two months from now. It gives me time to get myself together.

I blink.

Me: This is too..-
San: Shut up.

On instinct I do.

San: I'm two months you can answer me. For now we can just enjoy this food I threatened Wooyoung to make.

I smile.

__

Cina's point of view

Thankfully there's no sign of Kourt or Tiffany when we meet up with Eric. He gave us a quick apology for Kourt being too pushy far too early. I have to give him credit though, the past exercise he came up with had all of us acting different towards each other this morning; in a heartwarming way.

Eric: I'm seeing people who never interacting with each other sitting next to one another now, that tells me all went well last night.

We nod.

Eric: Hopefully your smiles stay that way when I announce this next step. People that know you guys best!

Oh my..-

Eric: Come on out guys!

My eyes widen.

Me: Yunho?
Raven: Hwiyoung?
Santana: Lucas?
Sauni: H-hanbin?

I glance over at a fuming Char.

Char: What the fuck is Mark doing here?

__