chapter : 50

Cina's point of view

We all tiredly stare at an excited Eric.

Eric: So yesterday I'd say the truth of hill was a success.

I beg to differ, my bestfriend ran off crying and I still don't know why. She can pretend like she's okay but I see right through it.

Eric: Keep in mind you can use that hill any time, it will help with going forward in any friendship or relationship.

Will it though? Changkyun took me up there just to tell me he hates my hair color, and Jongho told me he hates my lasagna. They're all assholes.

Eric: I wanted to introduce you guys to my wife.

He points to a women walking down the boardwalk, my mouth hangs open. Holy shit.

Eric: Please give a warm welcome to my wife Tiffany Nam.

Santana and I exchange glances. Once Tiffany sees us her eyes widen, she tries to plays off her shock by giving Eric a hug.

Tiffany: Um, hello guys, Eric has been telling me a lot about your experience.
Eric: I think they're finally stable enough to do the blurt out challenge.

"What the hell is that?"

"I don't know, I think he just makes up shit as he goes."

I glare at Yeosang and Seonghwa, although they're not wrong. Eric is though, we are far from stable.

Eric: Blurt out anything but it has to be the absolute truth. It's like getting it off your chest, screaming into the unknown.

I want Yeosang's three thousand dollars back, this trip was something we could've did at home.

Raven: San and I are getting a divorce!

Everyone gasps.

Me: What?

They both smile showing their ring-free fingers.

Santana: How are you so happy about this?
San: It was a mutual feeling. This trip made us realize..-
Eric: No! You're suppose to be bonding not separating.
Seonghwa: Looks like you're shitty at your job.

Oh my God.

Raven: Believe me, we're completely happy with this. We bonded over us realizing we're not compatible any longer.
Xiaojun: Wow, that's really sad.
Wooyoung: Agreed.

For the first time in months San looks calm. He doesn't look conflicted or worried, hm. Good for him!

Eric: Well, thank you Raven for going first. Anyone else?

"Wonho-hyung is afraid of the dark!"

"Xiaojun is after my wife!"

"Changkyun is an insecure little bi..-"

"Seonghwa is mean!"

"Shownu-hyung is a robot!"

"Jongho makes nasty pasta salad!"

"Cina and Santana are Regina George!"

"Yuta looks like Yagami Light from death note!"

"Eric's wife had sex with two people in this group!"

My eyes widen.

Aliens, it's me again, now would be the perfect time to take me.

Come on don't be shy.

Tiffany hides her face in her palms while Eric stares at her. She sighs.

Tiffany: I guess it's my truth time, huh? I had a relationship with Seonghwa and San.
Eric: At the same time?
Tiffany: No!

I understand why he asked, that seems to be the theme here.

Eric: Well, that's okay. We all have our past which is what we'll be covering this afternoon guys!

Ugh, why can't we ever just leave the past alone?

__

i can't sleep