chapter: 80

Cina's point of view

Picture this, me coming to Seonghwa's job to surprise him with lunch. An innocent little kiss turns hot and needy, next thing you know I'm on my knees sucking his dick while he sits in his office chair.

Then the embarrassing part happens.

His new dumbass assistant barges in without knocking. So here I am up under the desk with a mouth full of penis why he attempts to have a normal conversation with her.

Seonghwa: Annie I hope this is important.

It better be, my jaw hurts.

Annie: Mr.Burks is requesting a meeting with you this afternoon.
Seonghwa: Have San go.
Annie: Any particular reason why?

Because he said so?

Seonghwa: Because I said so.
Annie: Yes sir, and Mrs.Lane is requesting a meeting with you in ten minutes.
Seonghwa: About what?

Getting tired of just sitting here I begin to swirl my tongue around his tip, his body jerks but he plays it off as a "chill". I grin as an idea comes to mind.

As the girl goes on and on about the boring details of the meeting I start to gently suck and tug on his balls. His hand grips my hair and I have to stop myself from groaning. He tries to keep my head in place but I continue my assault.

Annie: I think that's all. Oh! A few names were getting thrown around about who would be the spokesperson for the new energy drink.
Seonghwa: W-what energy drink?

I smirk as he begins to stutter.

Annie: San didn't tell you? He's been working with some people to buy and help run gotta go drinks.

My hand wraps around his length pumping him slowly, he's about to snap.

Seonghwa: Whatever I'll talk to him later!

After what seems like forever the door finally closes. Seonghwa yanks me up so that we're face to face. He's pissed.

Seonghwa: Oh? You thought that was funny princess.

Well shit, I'm in trouble now.

__

I've never ran so fast in my life, as soon as we got home I flew upstairs. Unfortunately my husbands are much more organized than I. Out of nowhere Yeosang pops up and grabs me, completely haulting my movements.

Seonghwa appears a few moments later, he loosens his tie making me gulp.

Seonghwa: Open.

He shoves the red silk material into my mouth.

Seonghwa: Our wife thought it would be fun to tease me at work.
Yeosang: Oh really?

He hums.

Seonghwa begins to unbutton my shirt until my blue bra is on display, he smiles.

Seonghwa: So pretty.

He tilts his head to the side, he's thinking of a way to destroy me. I've seen that look a million times and each time I ended up limping for a week.

Seonghwa: You spoiled her so much she thinks she's the one in charge.
Yeosang: Grab your handcuffs so we can show her she's wrong.

Once we enter our room they strip me completely bare handcuffing me to the bed.

Seonghwa: This is a punishment princess, you haven't had one in a while.
Yeosang: Which explains why you've turned into such a brat.

He pinches my nipple making me whine.

Yeosang squirts baby oil all over my body. I moan at the way his hand rubs it in, he pays special attention to my breast winking once we make eye contact.

Seonghwa drags the whip lightly over my body. He pulls the tie out of my mouth making me cough a little bit.

Seonghwa: Safe word, let me hear it.
Me: Aurora.
Seonghwa: Good girl, shall we start?

Yeosang smiles before nodding.

__

Santana's point of view

I hang from the ceiling unamused, scared, and slightly turned on all at the same time. You see I wasn't having a good day today, not for any particular reason but bad enough for me to be mean allday.

Apparently Hyungwon had-had enough of my shit.

Shownu: Do you have to go to such extreme lengths?
Hyungwon: What was your idea?
Shownu: Spanking like normal.
Hyungwon: Nope, babygirl needs something a little more forceful.

A few months ago Hyungwon took four thousand dollars to remodel the basement. I wasn't aware until today what it was remodeled into because the door was always locked and I didn't have the key.

A sex dungeon.

And here I am about to get absolutely destroyed.

Hyungwon: Safe word?
Me: Monsta.
Hyungwon: Excellent.

He blinds fold me and the next thing I hear is a lighter flick.

__

wonderland or answer?