chapter : 63

Cina's point of view

We're always doing good and then bam, something comes to throw us all off track. As expected Yunho's speech about me was nothing but good things. We're still good friends despite everything, YangYang went on and on about how much he loved San and Wooyoung.

However there's something real sinister about the next speaker. Junhoe gives a small smirk before clearing his throat to speak.

Junhoe: Ah, what can I say about Mister Nakamoto.

Hongjoong quickly explained to me that Junhoe and Yuta we're best friends growing up, they were inseparable. Something happened their senior year of high-school resulting in them hating each other ever since.

Junhoe: Some might call him cold or even heartless, and they'd be right. I don't believe he has a soul.

The boy in question clenches his jaw, please don't hit him Yuta.

Junhoe: When we were younger he was much different.
Eric: How so?
Junhoe: He was tolerable and now the very sight of him makes me sick.
Me: Then why are you here?

He smiles coyly pondering to himself for a moment.

Junhoe: Because there's nothing that I love more than seeing Nakamoto riled up.
Seonghwa: So you're an instigator?
Junhoe: I like the word antagonist.

Yuta gets out his chair to walk away completely. Eric calls out to him but there no use, he's done with this "exercise".

Junhoe: Pity, I wasn't done.
Hongjoong: We've heard enough so can you leave now.

Junhoe shakes his finger mockingly.

Junhoe: There's a part two to this little experiment.

There's no better time than right now to get rid of Eric. Mark takes the mic from Junhoe, the boy turns pink not knowing what to say under Char's murderous glare.

Mark: Uh hi, I'm Mark. I'm Char's ex-boyfriend.

The aura around Char is usually more happy and lively, but right now all I feel is negativity along with dread. She's completely overcome with emotion. It isn't sadness but complete anger.

Mark: Char and I had a special bond.

A small chuckle cuts him off, Char tilts her head to the side.

Char: Special bond? Is that what you're calling it?
Mark: I never got the chance to properly apologize to you. It's been years and I still live with that guilt.

She scoffs.

Char: As you should. I don't think you realize just how bad you destroyed me back then. Imagine coming home after a bad day hoping to get some comfort from the one you love only to find him fucking someone else in your bed.

"He did what?"

Fuck, now Xiaojun is upset. Mark gulps not knowing what to say.

Xiaojun: Char why didn't you tell me?

She shrugs.

Char: I still loved him and didn't want you to kill him, but now by all means go ahead.

Hongjoong's eyes widen, clearly not use to this side of his wife.

Mark: It was a mistake!
Hyungwon: Spilling something is a mistake, bumping into someone is a mistake, but bumping your dick into someone is not a mistake.

Truth.

Char: Seeing you here makes my stomach curl, only because of the betrayal you put me through. However, I do want to thank you.

Seonghwa snaps his neck.

Char: I never would've met someone like Hongjoong.

She smiles at her wedding ring.

Char: So, thanks for being a piece of shit I guess.

YangYang: Damn son.

The boy known as Hanbin approaches with a sly smile. He sends Sauni -who looks like she's about to faint- a thumbs up.

Hanbin: Too bad Yuta walked away, I really wanted him to hear my side of the story.

His side? Which means, Hanbin was the other guy..

__

hi