chapter : 56

Santana's point of view

I rest my head against Xiaojun's chest in attempt to catch my breath. Hyungwon and Changkyun walks in with small little smirks.

Changkyun: Tired already?
Hyungwon: How sad.

I sit up wincing once I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. Hyungwon notices and chuckles.

Hyungwon: The way your holding your stomach means he must've hit your cervix, impressive.

Changkyun's eyes widen as he breaks character for a second.

Changkyun: Are you crazy? You're never suppose to hit the cervix!

Xiaojun smiles sheepishly.

Xiaojun: I'm a bit of a sadist, the pain she felt excited me.
Hyungwon: I see, me too. With that being said I had a small chat with Yeosang a few days ago. He mentioned something called simulation drowning.

I scoff.

Me: I'm not a masochist!
Hyungwon: Liar.

Okay maybe a little bit.

Xiaojun: You are?
Hyungwon: Mhm she's a masochist, a sub, and a brat.
Me: I resent that.
Hyungwon: See? Anyways, Changkyun is in the bathroom setting up your next adventure.

Why do I feel like I'm in a sex version of saw the movie? Changkyun comes out the bathroom smiling in satisfaction.

Changkyun: It's all set for you.
Hyungwon: Shall we go?

Xiaojun carries me into the bathroom and I thank him. The tub is filled with lukewarm water, I glance at the two dorks clapping their hands.

Me: If I die I'm leaving everything to Kihyun.
Hyungwon: Love you too honey, Xiaojun any ideas how you want to spend this final round?

He hums.

Xiaojun: I do, you can get out now.

Their eyes widen. Before Changkyun can say anything Hyungwon tugs him out of the room.

Xiaojun: I'll eat your pussy from the back while your head is dipped in the water.

Let the records show I've never done this drowning thing, but fuck it. Xiaojun gets down on his knees gently putting my legs on his shoulders. My body falls towards the tub and I take a deep breath before going into the water.

His tongue brushes up and down my slit in a much more calmer manner than earlier, I'm still sore after all.

I focus on not making a sound but it becomes harder once he slides two fingers inside me sucking on my clit. I bang my fist against the tub and he immediately stops so I can come up for air, he chuckles once I give him the okay.

I dip back into the water as he continues his assault, my legs start to squirm. I want to scream but if I do that, I'll probably die.

I begin to clench around his fingers, he curls them faster until I begin to squirt. My mouth opens and my lungs fill with water.

He immediately pulls me from the tub as I begin to choke.

Xiaojun: Shit, are you okay?

I nod weakly.

The bathroom door opens revealing Changkyun, Hyungwon, and Wonho.

Hyungwon: Nice.
Xiaojun: How are you guys able to come in at the right time?
Changkyun: Cameras.

They're sociopaths.

Wonho: Okay. Everyone get out so I can do aftercare.
Hyungwon: Wait, Xiaojun has to say goodbye to princess first.

Xiaojun smiles at me, brushing my wet hair out my face. My eyes widen once his lips touches mine, he slides his tongue in my mouth completely dominating me. He pulls away sending me a small wink.

He glares at the three men before walking out.

Changkyun: Ungrateful bastard.

Wonho pushes them out before closing the door. He sits me in the counter placing a small kiss to my cheek.

Wonho: Are you okay princess? You did really well.
Me: Thank you.
Wonho: Let's run you some real bath water hm?

__

Xiaojun's point of view

Once I step out the shower I scream, Kihyun sits on my bed looking unamused.

Kihyun: Had fun?
Me: Is that a rhetorical question?

He hums.

Kihyun: I didn't agree to any of that.
Me: I figured, you didn't pop up not once.
Kihyun: I'm not too keen on seeing someone that's not us have sex with my wife.

I can't say I don't agree. They're truly kinkier than I thought, if it was anyone else I would've said no to Changkyun's question on the hill, but it's Sannie.

I'm pretty sure what I did might hurt me later on down the road but just having her once was enough. It wasn't even the sex, just having her so vulnerable for me was..yeah.

Kihyun: I hope it's out of your system.
Me: No.
Kihyun: No?
Me: Love doesn't end that simply.

I chuckle humorlessly.

Me: Even though I love her I'd never try to ruin your marriage. She loves you guys that's clear, I'm fine hurting in the background.

He sighs.

Kihyun: She loves you too, but..
Me: But not the way I love her.
Kihyun: Exactly.

I knew that and I'm okay with that.

Me: I rather have her as a friend than nothing at all.

__

hi.