chapter : 48

Yuta's point of view

Wooyoung stares at me once we get to the top of the hill. I don't know much about him considering the fact we aren't really friends but I suppose he deserves to know why I hate his girlfriend so much.

Me: I'm sure you've noticed my great dislike for Sauni.
Wooyoung: It's hard to not notice it.

I hum.

Me: She was my girlfriend freshmen and sophomore year of college. As hard as it is for me to admit this I loved her.

I loved her a lot actually, we were inseparable. Honestly thinking back I don't even recognize myself. I went above and beyond for her, but it wasn't enough.

It never is.

Wooyoung: What happened?
Me: One night we got into an argument after she came home with hickies all over her neck. She tried to convince me I was being crazy, but obviously I wasn't when the dude came to my house the next day looking for her.

His eyes widen.

Me: He and I started to argue because he claimed that was his girlfriend. We ended up fighting because I don't really care for being disrespected. In the end the truth came out and she was playing us both.

For two years, a fool for seven hundred and thirty days. You can never get that kind of time back.

Wooyoung: I can see why you're hurt, that would shatter my trust for the longest. She wasted your time and the other guy's time, when in reality if she wanted to be a player she should've just stayed single.

Hm, so he's not stupid.

Wooyoung: I don't want to defend her actions..

That's what someone says before they defend actions.

Wooyoung: But we were all a little wild in college. You've seen first hand how twisted and questionable things can get.
Me: So what's your point Jung?
Wooyoung: Don't hate her forever Yuta. You don't have to forgive her but don't hate her.

I scoff and he shakes his head.

Wooyoung: I'm not saying this for her, I'm saying this for you. You don't deserve to walk around feeling spiteful and hateful because she didn't realize how good of a guy you were when she had you.
Me: Thanks for the compliment.

He chuckles.

Wooyoung: I'm being honest.

__

Santana's point of view

I open my eyes to find someone staring at me. I start to scream and he covers my mouth. Once my eyes adjust I recognize the boy as Xiaojun. He removes his hand from my face gently, noticing my glare he takes two steps backwards.

Xiaojun: Why are you sleeping on a park bench at two in the morning?

I ignore him as I begin to walk away. He jogs up to me trying to gain my attention and I continue to ignore him.

Xiaojun: I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say but that. I never wanted to hurt you but I can't look you in your face everyday knowing what I knew.

He's genuine with his words, but I'm still hurt.

Xiaojun: Santana what do you want me to do? Say the word and I'll do it, anything.

I pause my footsteps.

Me: You didn't physically kill my parents but that doesn't mean you didn't kill someone else's.
Xiaojun: San..-

I stop him.

Me: Stop doing it.
Xiaojun: Doing what?
Me: Stop the mafia business.

__

santana said you gon be a house husband today,, and NO she won't have 8 husbands y'all dang 😂