chapter : 5

Cina's point of view

Once Wonho lets me in I immediately make my way to her room, pausing when he asks if we want some tea.

Me: Do you know how to make mimosas?
Wonho: No but I can google it.

I thank him before going upstairs. Knowing Santana she won't tell me the problem right away or she'll downplay it for the sake of me not crying because I am in fact a crybaby.

Once I'm in her room I hop in the bed making her stir a bit. I begin to poke her over and over singing her name. She opens one eye and swears under her breath.

Santana: Choi Cina stop poking me.

She sits up and I slap the boob that's hanging out of her tank top. She glares at me before fixing her shirt.

Santana: Why're you waking me up so early?
Me: Are you okay?

She squints.

Santana: You woke me up to ask if I'm okay?

I nod and she throws her blanket back over her head.

Me: Like is your health okay?
Santana: It's seven in the morning, why are you trying to play doctor with me?

I snatch the covers off her, she sighs.

Santana: Where is this coming from?
Me: Ten said I should check on you?

She rolls her eyes.

Santana: Whatever happened to hippa laws?
Me: I'm above the law.
Santana: You watched The Godfather once and now you're above the law?

We both chuckle.

Santana: I have two large cysts on my ovaries. They hurt sometimes but mainly during sex or when I'm on my period. Nothing major.

See? Downplaying.

Me: They're not major now but if they rupture it'll be terrible. What about surgery?
Santana: Nope.
Me: Nope? What do you mean nope?
Santana: It's another word for saying no.

I frown as she slides out of bed and into the connected bathroom. She begins to brush her teeth as I lecture her about how big of a deal this truly is.

Me: I'm sure your doctor has told you how effective this surgery can be.
Santana: She did and I told her no just like I'm telling you.

Santana is stubborn, I don't know who's worse her or Seonghwa.

Me: Remember when I didn't want to get my tumor removed, but you and Hwa were constantly on my ass about it?
Santana: That's different.
Me: How so?

The bedroom door opens, Wonho carries two suspect looking "mimosas"

Wonho: We didn't have orange juice so I used apple juice.

I take a sip.

Me: Honestly it's not bad.
Santana: It's pretty good.

He kisses her before going back downstairs.

Me: Do they know?
Santana: Of course not. They don't even know how to hold it together when I have the flu.
Me: I'm telling.
Santana: You will not. Doctor patient confidentiality.
Me: I'm not your doctor.
Santana: But you are one, and that's grounds to hush.

I pout.

__

Yeosang's point of view

I know I'm going to regret this so why am I even doing it? I've begun caring about other people's problems too much and I don't like that.

Life is easier when you don't care.

Santana smiles as she walks into the small diner, I give her a quick hug before sitting down.

Santana: Your wife went all doctor on me this morning.
Me: Why?
Santana: Let's just say medical wise I should do something, but personally I don't want to.

I frown.

Me: You better do it. If you die and leave me here with these crazy ass people I'll never forgive you.

The waiter gives us a kind smile before taking our orders. This place is pretty run down, you can tell it's been open a while but the food is amazing.

All they need is some good funding to fix this place up and boom, they'd be smooth sailing. Maybe I'll talk to Seonghwa about it, he's been looking into more places to invest in.

I sigh and Santana's eyebrows furrow.

Me: I asked you to come here because I need a huge favor.
Santana: Sure, is everything okay?
Me: You weren't at our wedding but I'm sure you heard what happened.
Santana: Your sister almost met her maker.

I nod.

Me: Saelee has had serious issues all her life.

I try not to scoff. I sound exactly how San use to when talking about Giselle.

Me: But never took care of them properly.
Santana: I see.
Me: She thinks running off to the next country for months at a time is a healthy way of dealing with things and it's not. So I'm asking you, Kang-Lee-Son-Yoo-Chae-Im..

She growls making me laugh.

Me: As a friend, will you be her designated therapist?

__

i finished death note and now idk what to do with myself shsh.