chapter : 28

Santana's point of view

The boys have been nagging me about having a baby lately. I don't know why they insist on threatening me like this, however I have a small surprise.

The boys walk in from a long day of practice and I skip down the stairs to welcome them. They each take their turns hugging and kissing me.

Wonho: How was your day princess?
Me: Good, I have a surprise for you guys.
Minhyuk: Really?

I nod my head excitedly.

Me: You know how you've guys been wanting a baby?
Jooheon: Holy shit you're pregnant?
Me: Even better.

I whistle and a cute golden retriever dashes out the kitchen. He pounces on Shownu knocking him over.

Hyungwon: Who's mutt is this?
Me: He's not a mutt! He's a rescue named X and our baby.
Changkyun: This isn't what we meant.
Me: You guys wanted someone you could love, chase after, and spoil. Well, here ya' go.

Kihyun giggles, he pets X gently on his head.

Kihyun: He's a cutie.
Me: Isn't he?
Hyungwon: A pet is a lot of responsibility.
Me: And a baby isn't?
Hyungwon: Touché.

X barks while wagging his tail.

__

Cina's point of view

I scroll through the organ donors list before sighing. Finding any organ for a transplant is hard but finding a heart is tough and telling the family I don't have one is even tougher.

Ten walks into the office with a glum look on his face.

Ten: Patients are losing their mind over our streak.
Me: Streak?
Ten: We've had over ten deaths this week, and word spreads fast. They're calling us the graveyard hospital.

I bang my head against my desk.

Me: What're we going to do?
Ten: We're going to continue doing what we can, everyone here is good physicians and trying their hardest. Don't get too discouraged.

I sigh, he's right. It seems like ever since Seonghwa's scare and Jandi's death things have been going downhill around here.

Feels like Greys Anatomy honestly.

We walk down to the cafeteria deciding to have something to eat to take away the emptiness in our souls.

__

Hongjoong's point of view

I sit at my computer typing and deleting, becoming an author was all I ever wanted but now that I am one it's a little hard. You write one good book and now you have to top that one and so on and so forth.

I'm having an extreme case of writer's block which is not good, I have a deadline that has to be met. Char walks into the living room with a small smile on her face. She sits a bowl of fruit next to me with a bottle of water.

Char: You've been working all day and haven't ate.
Me: Thanks love.

She nods.

Char: How's everything?
Me: It's coming along, how's my baby doing?
Char: Me or the baby baby?

I chuckle.

Me: Both.
Char: The baby is fine and I'm okay.
Me: Just okay?
Char: I haven't been too involved in the bakery lately and I feel bad. I'm just incredibly sleepy all the time now.

I pull her gently on my lap and she tries to move but I stop her.

Char: I've gained a little weight. I don't want to hurt you.
Me: Hush, I'm fine. You shouldn't stress about the bakery too much Char, that's what the workers are for. They'll take care of it on days you can't.
Char: I know but I just feel better being there.

I hum.

Me: What if I can find someone to oversee everything while you're on maternity leave? Someone we both trust.
Char: That'll be amazing!

She kisses my cheek.

__

did i tell y'all this gon be a long book? well it is.