chapter : 30

Cina's point of view

Treasure falling asleep on my chest when he was a kitten didn't bother me but now that he's an over grown cat I find it hard to breathe. I place the orange furball on the ground before going into the kitchen.

The guys are both at work and they promised to help out at the bakery after they were done. I'm on call today so I can enjoy a little time at home until that pager dings, oh lucky me.

The doorbell goes off and I frown, who could that be?

I open the door and a girl I've never seen before stands there. She has long dark hair, tanned skin and a beauty mark on the left side of her mouth.

Me: Hi, can I help you?
Her: Oh hi! Is Park Seonghwa here?
Me: No, but I'm his wife. Can I take a message?
Her: Um yes, I'm his sister.

My eyes widen.

__

Yeosang's point of view

Seonghwa, Xiaojun, Kihyun, Changkyun and I look like we would rather be anywhere else right now than here. Word spread that two members of Monsta-x would be here and the bakery has been cluttered ever since.

Girl: Do you have oatmeal-raisin cookies?
Me: Yes.
Girl: Peanut-butter?
Me: Yeah.
Girl: Chocolate-chip?
Me: Mhm.
Girl: Macadamia-nut?

I nod.

Girl: How about..-

I sigh loudly.

Me: There's a menu right above your head, read it then get back to me.

I walk away from the cash register, my patience for the day is completely gone. Changkyun curses as he burns himself on the oven. Meanwhile, Kihyun is having the time of his life making walnut pies.

Changkyun: Can I ask you something?
Me: I guess.
Changkyun: Have you and Seonghwa talked to Cina about having kids?

I start to laugh.

Me: Don't tell me you tried to talk to Santana about that?

He nods making me shake my head.

Me: She doesn't want kids right now, she says it all the time.
Changkyun: When?
Me: Every chance she gets.

But it isn't because she doesn't want them, she doesn't know if she can have them. She has issues going on with her ovaries that the boys don't know about and I was sworn to secrecy not to tell them.

Changkyun: She adopted a golden retriever and named him X.
Me: That's cute.
Changkyun: He shitted in my bed.

Kihyun laughs.

Changkyun: What're you laughing at? He pissed in yours.
Me: Cina has a cat that hisses at me every chance he gets, which is ironic considering I'm the one who bought him when he was a kitten.

Animals man.

Xiaojun walks into the kitchen with an annoyed expression. He always looks annoyed so this isn't anything new.

Xiaojun: Working with the public is not my thing. When someone gets smart with me I'm use to getting them whacked.

My eyes widen.

Me: Would you relax? You have zero patience.
Xiaojun: Didn't you walk away from a customer earlier?
Me: She kept asking dumbass questions. Where's Seonghwa?
Kihyun: Hiding in the bathroom.

Oh God.

__

The bakery is suppose to close at 8pm, we locked the door at 6pm. We all sit at the table eating cupcakes, cookies and drinking strawberry milk.

Xiaojun: I don't know if I can't take this much longer.
Seonghwa: It's been three days you sissy.
Xiaojun: Shut up.

Kihyun chuckles.

Kihyun: I don't mind it, it feels good to do some work other than idol things.
Xiaojun: How noble of you, you want the keys?

He shakes his head.

Kihyun: Your sister wanted you to do this because she trusted you.
Xiaojun: And I'm still not sure why. Killing and baking are two different things.
Changkyun: Why do you keep mentioning murder?

Seonghwa bites a cookie nonchalantly.

Seonghwa: That's what he does for a living.
Xiaojun: I'm not an assassin. I also transfer drugs, sell drugs, own a business, torture and then sprinkle in murder if I'm bored.

Changkyun and Kihyun turn pale.

Xiaojun: Relax.
Kihyun: How are you and my wife friends?

Xiaojun smiles at the mention of Santana.

Xiaojun: Your wife is different. Usually girls melt at the sight of me, but she didn't fall for it. Even when we went on a date.

Changkyun's eyes widen.

Changkyun: That was you!
Xiaojun: What was me?

The younger boy chuckles.

Changkyun: Uh nothing, continue.

Xiaojun eyes him weirdly before nodding.

Xiaojun: Anyways, the whole time we were on our date she thought about her boyfriends or ex's or whatever the fuck y'all was at the time. She was always honest with me and that's why I admired her. She didn't judge me either, but most importantly she always protected my little sister.

This man is whipped.

___

idk.