chapter: 71

Cina's point of view

Yeosang sighs as I continue to pout and ignore him on our way to the hospital.

Yeosang: I said I'm sorry a thousand times.

I shake my head not believing him in the slightest.

Seonghwa: Well, I thought your sloth nightgown  was sexy baby.
Me: Thank you!

Sang rolls his eyes. Once we step into the hospital I'm ready to go beast mode on the curly haired girl. Attempting to die on me? I think not, I've had just about enough of that.

She lies there while with a pained look on her face as Hyungwon attempts to feed her applesauce.

Santana: I don't want that. Where's the ribs or something?

I tap my foot impatiently. She glances at us and smiles but immediately washes away once she sees my face.

Santana: I know what you're about to say.
Me: Oh really?
Santana: I'm sorry for being so stubborn.
Me: I don't accept your apology because I still want to yell at you.

She giggles as I get into the hospital bed with her. The mattresses at my hospital is way better oh my gosh.

Me: How long do you have to stay here?
Santana: I can go home as early as tomorrow morning. The doctor said it was a simple procedure so it's nothing to worry about. I just need plenty of rest and water.

Seonghwa smiles.

Seonghwa: That's good, where's the rest of the guys?
Hyungwon: They went to the cafeteria for food.
Yeosang: Of course.

__

A barbecue with the people from our past is the absolute last thing anyone wanted. Xiaojun bangs his head against the counter.

Xiaojun: Do we have to?
San: I say we all jump Cina, this was her idea in the first place.

My eyes widen.

Wooyoung: That's a good point. We could've gone n a regular vacation but nope, she wanted to bond.
Xiaojun: Points were made let's get her!

"Daddy!"

The three boys cover their ears as I scream to the top of my long. Seonghwa comes into the kitchen with a confused expression.

Me: They're trying to hit me.
Xiaojun: It was San's idea.
Wooyoung: Yup, all him.
San: Traitors, absolute traitors every single one of you.

I stick my tongue out as Seonghwa pulls me into a protective hug. Char looks like a rain cloud is hovering above her head. She yawns before scratching her hair.

Char: Cina, I love your brother I really do but I don't think I can stomach anymore of his pasta salad.

"I HEARD THAT!"

Jongho marches into the kitchen, Char shoots him a finger heart but he is not amused.

Jongho: I worked for years to perfect that recipe.
San: That's what you call perfect?
Jongho: Sis didn't you say it was good?

That refrigerator makes some good ice, I want a fridge like that at home.

Jongho: Park-Kang Cina!

Maybe Yeosang will buy me one if I make him some chicken.

Jongho: Oh I see, fine. If that's the case then San shouldn't be allowed to make macaroni and cheese nomore.

Wooyoung agrees.

San: What was wrong with my macaroni?
Wooyoung: It would be quicker to name what wasn't wrong with it.
San: As if your baked beans was any better!
Xiaojun: Yeah, I didn't know you can fuck up something that goes from the can to a pot.
Wooyoung: I didn't see you making anything!
Xiaojun: Those who can't cook shouldn't, that's why I didn't.

Yuta walks into the kitchen and turns right back around once he sees the four boys going at it. I just remembered that Junhoe boy will be coming, he really rubbed me the wrong way last time. This time I won't let him get the best of me.

I'll stay calm and rational.

__

"Cina this isn't calm or rational!"

Saelee holds me back as I try to make my way to choke the living hell out of Junhoe.

Me: He's an arrogant asshole.
Saelee: Honestly he reminds me of Yuta.
Me: What?

She nods.

Saelee: They both have this inferiority complex that you can't knock down. The dominance radiating off of them is a bit overpowering and intimidating.

I glance at the blonde boy, we lock eyes and he winks. Saelee slaps my hand as I reach for a screwdriver.

Me: Yes but Yuta is nice when you get to know him.
Saelee: Maybe it's the same with Junhoe, they were friends afterall.

She's right, but still, something doesn't sit right with my spirit.

__

things you're gonna see in Yuta's book:

- more in depth about he and junhoe's relationship.

- him and Xiaojun being bffs

- if you noticed he and hongjoong almost NEVER mentions his parents and you'll see why.