chapter : 53

Giselle's point of view

Wooyoung smiles once he walks up the hill.

Me: Didn't expect for me to call you up here did you?
Wooyoung: Not really, are you okay? It looks like you've been crying.
Me: I'm fine. Santana and I had a small talk.

He gasps.

Wooyoung: She made you cry?
Me: No, she was actually nice and understanding.
Wooyoung: Her therapist side probably kicked in.

True.

Wooyoung: So what's up?
Me: You've been there for a lot of my alcoholic benders. I feel like I'm going to go on one tonight, but I really don't want to. It's just whenever I've felt this much pain I've always turned to liquor.

He sighs.

Wooyoung: You've come so far though, the last thing Jandi would want is for you to relapse.

He's right, but what do I do? When I'm drunk I feel nothing but when I'm sober I feel absolutely everything.

Wooyoung: Giselle even though we didn't work doesn't mean I don't want you to do well. I love you still which means I care about you and your health. Find a distraction that won't ruin your life.
Me: Like pottery?

He shakes his head.

Wooyoung: Last time you went to a pottery barn Cina choked you and Seonghwa punched me in my face remember?

We both laugh.

__

Santana's point of view

I walk into the kitchen to see everyone staring at Xiaojun as if he has two heads. He glances at me before sighing.

Xiaojun: I quit because some things are just more important.
Seonghwa: Good for you dude.
Char: Yes! I'm proud.

Oh God he actually did it! If we're being honest I didn't think he would, he must really be sorry. Changkyun raises an eyebrow at me, what the hell is he looking at?

Changkyun: Xiaojun, lets go to the truth hill.

My eyes widen.

That little brat, what is he doing? He walks by flashing me an "innocent" smile before kissing my cheek.

Me: Changkyun if you did anything wrong I'm telling Shownu!

I sigh.

Char: Is he going to kill my brother?
Seonghwa: Probably.

__

I pace around my room, there's a million thoughts going through my head right now. What if Xiaojun snaps and rejoins the mob to kill Changkyun? Or what if Changkyun pushes Xiaojun off the hill? Or..-

Hyungwon walks into the room smiling before closing the door behind him. He pulls me into a hug making me calm down.

Hyungwon: It feels like I haven't seen you in forever.
Me: It's been a hour.
Hyungwon: Same thing.

He places his lips against mine, smiling into the kiss. What started off as sweet and innocent turned needy and sinful real fast.

He pulls off my shirt tossing it carelessly behind him. Once he begins to nibble and suck on my neck reality hits me.

Me: Wait! Everyone might hear.
Hyungwon: They're gone baby. Summer proposed the idea of a seafood boil party and everyone left to get food and decorations.
Me: Summer?
Hyungwon: Yeah, Wooyoung's girlfriend.
Me: You mean Sauni?

He shrugs not really caring.

His assault on my neck continues, I tug at his belt but he pushes my hands away making me pout.

Hyungwon: No.

He wraps his hand around my neck pinning me down to the bed. His other hand slips into my panties making my body jerk once his cold finger pushes against my clit.

He removes his hand my neck to cup the side of my face smiling slightly. His thumb slides into my mouth and I begin to suck it.

Hyungwon: That's a good girl, are you going to be this good for Xiaojun?

My eyes widen.

What the fuck did he just say?

___

lmaoo to the ones who read the Monsta books,, y'all remember when Hyungwon went lowkey sadistic on Santana? good times.