chapter : 9

Santana's point of view

I sit on the counter swinging my feet as Shownu maneuvers around the kitchen. I mentioned having a craving for red velvet cupcakes and well, daddy always delivers.

Shownu: Open baby.

I open my mouth and he pops a piece of the dessert in my mouth. He watches with an adorable face, this is the most horrendous thing I've ever tasted but he'll never know that.

Me: They're so good.

He grins before lifting me off the counter. His lips press against mine and I slip my tongue into his mouth. The kiss starts to get needy until someone clears their throat.

We pull away and Kihyun stands there with an unimpressed face.

Kihyun: Anyone wanna' explain why there's a million dollars missing from my account?

__

Cina's point of view

I sit inside the shopping cart as Seonghwa pushes it. Yeosang tosses things carelessly in the cart hitting me in the process.

Me: Hey!

He grins before kissing my forehead. It's midnight and none of us could sleep, so we decided to take a late night trip to Walmart for some snacks.

My eyes land on someone familiar and I gasp gaining the two boys' attention. They follow my line of vision and their eyes widen.

Jandi stands there giggling with Giselle.

What the fuck?

Seonghwa: I didn't know they were friends.
Yeosang: Me either, they do have a little in common though.
Me: Yeah, the fact they both fucked you.

He blinks before shoving the cart down the aisle. He and Seonghwa takes off running the other way. Giselle spots the cart first stopping it before I crash into the cereal.

Giselle: Cina?
Me: Hey there.

She smiles.

Giselle: I haven't seen you in a while, what's up?
Me: Pretty good. Just uh, chilling in this here cart.

Jandi notices me and smiles, I smile as well. This is so awkward, oh my gosh.

Me: What're you two doing?
Giselle: Having a girls night, decided to come and grab a few things.

She looks around my body that's practically buried in snacks.

Giselle: You had the same idea huh?
Me: Yeah.
Jandi: Is Santana with you?

Nope, I wish she was. None of this would be happening right now.

Me: No I was actually here with my husbands.
Jandi: Husbands? Plural?

Yerrrr.

Giselle: Oh my gosh! San did say you tied the knot with Yeosang and Seonghwa congratulations girl!

I politely thank her.

Giselle: You didn't make it to San's wedding.
Me: Yeah I was out of town, I heard it was wonderful though.
Giselle: Hopefully you're able to come to mine.

Her's?

Me: Yours?

She flashes her ring.

Me: Congrats! I knew you and Wooyoung would make it work.

She shakes her head.

Giselle: Wooyoung and I dated a little while but we thought it was best to go our separated ways. He has a new girlfriend now.
Me: Well I can't wait to meet your fiancé.

Jandi waves.

Jandi: Hi.

Oh fuck.

__

hehehe.