chapter : 20

Cina's point of view

A bright light takes over my eyes making me groan.

Me: Ten get that fucking light out of my face.

He grins, as I try to adjust my vision. My eyes widen as I look down and see the I.V in my arm.

What the hell?

Ten: Finally awake after a day and a half.
Me: What happened?

He sighs.

Ten: You had a heart attack.
Me: What?
Ten: Your raise of sudden blood pressure and stress level was too much for your body to handle. You were in a two hour surgery battle, remember?

Sadness and guilt floods me, I remember.

Ten: And after that you immediately found out about Seonghwa.

Seonghwa! I throw back the covers and begin to get up until Ten gently pushes me back down.

Ten: Relax, he's doing better. It won't be a fast recovery but he is recovering and that's what matters most.
Me: Where is he?

He pulls back the curtain divider revealing my husband. Seeing him look so lifeless makes me want to break down and cry all over again.

But I'm weak, so weak not even tears will produce. Yeosang walks into the room and rushes over to me. He places kisses all over my face and hugs me.

Yeosang: Are you okay? How are you feeling? Are you hungry?

I smile at his concern.

Me: I'm fine but you must've been going through it. I'm sorry Sangie.
Yeosang: Don't apologize, this isn't your fault.
Me: How's everyone?

He sighs before forcing a smile on his face.

Yeosang: Holding on. Ten sent Santana home for the day because she's exhausted.
Me: Oh my gosh, I feel bad.

He hushes me before kissing my forehead.

Yeosang: Char and Hongjoong left not too long ago. Your parents are on their way, and Hwa's parents plane will be landing shortly. My parents are stuck in Thailand due to a storm.

I nod tiredly.

This is a disaster.

__

Raven's point of view

I haven't left my room in two days. I don't have the strength to do so, my mind knows this isn't healthy but I don't have the will power to snap out of it.

San comes in the room three times a day with a meal. If he sees I didn't touch the breakfast plate he replaces with lunch, if I don't touch lunch he replaces it with dinner.

He's going through so much and never once did he complain. If I can't get my shit together for myself then I should do it for him, and my kids.

__

Santana's point of view

I frown as Kihyun tries to force food into my mouth. I gently push his hand away before sighing.

Kihyun: Baby you have to eat.
Me: I'm not hungry.
Kihyun: Not even a little?

I shake my head.

Knowing my closest friends are going through the worse time in their lives right now and I can't do a thing about it is eating me alive. I've been calling and texting San but he hasn't responded.

I rest my head against the counter while he rubs my back in a soothing manner.

Kihyun: It's going to be okay Santana.

I stick my pinky out and he chuckles before wrapping his pinky around mine.

__

how we doing (/.\) ?