chapter: 85

Cina's point of view

Santana and I grin at Seonghwa and San.

Apparently eventhough I fuck him on a daily basis he still has to visit the hospital once every two months like he does with his other businesses.

CEO Seonghwa annoys me, because this man will find something to complain about.

Seonghwa: Grey doors? How sad.

You helped build this place!

San: Since this hospital is still registered under a private practice I assume you don't take many emergency trauma cases?

I nod, we have a lot of staff but not nearly enough as we should for something like that.

Seonghwa: Did you ever find a physical therapist?
Me: Well..-

"CINNIE!"

Seonghwa's eyes widen as Lucas comes jogging down the hallway. San smiles widely pulling Lucas into a hug.

Seonghwa: First YangYang now Lucas? This isn't a playground!

I punch his arm lightly.

Me: They're silly but pretty amazing at what they do. Those couple of years in college didn't go to waste!

He hums jotting a few notes down.

Santana: I talked with the CEO of starship entertainment the other day. He agreed to let their most high profile idols have their checkups here.

I nod feeling accomplished, eventhough Santana is the one who did the work on pulling that connection.

San: So a lot of celebrities will be coming in and out of here? Interesting, did you ever find a chiropractor?

Raven was suppose to come work here but she's gone somewhere traveling the world.

Me: Not yet.
Seonghwa: We'll put out another ad.

__

Yeosang's point of view

The class bows politely, I pull off my apron before sighing. My back is killing me but teaching pottery to young kids is amusing.

"Mr. Kang?"

I hum, a girl no more than sixteen tugs on her hair out of nervousness. Her eyes are watery making me want to shrink into my shell like a turtle. I don't do well with children crying.

Girl: My name is Mandi Saul, I've enjoyed each day in your class. I'll miss it.

I raise an eyebrow.

Me: Miss it? You won't be attending anymore?

She shakes her head sadly.

Mandi: My mother can't afford it anymore.

My eyes widen as the girl basically breaks down in tears.

Mandi: I'm sorry.
Me: Don't ever apologize for being sad, it's human.
Mandi: You're right. My mother works very hard but recently she lost her job. The restaurant she worked at got shut down, we can barely manage bills.

Ah.

Mandi: My mom didn't like the fact i was so young and depressed so she looked up this place since she knew I was amazed with pottery. But that's all over now.
Me: You think so?

She looks at me confused.

I write down an address on a slip of paper and hand it to her.

Me: This is a bakery that my friend owns, she's on maternity leave so her brother is running it. Tell her to mention my name and he'll give her a job.

She blinks in disbelief.

Me: My friends and I are relatively blessed, so any time we can help someone we will. What's the point of having a voice if you're not going to use it right?

My eyes widen once she hugs me tightly.

Mandi: Thank you! I'll return whenever we can get the money for it.
Me: Nonsense, you can pay for your classes in a different way.
Mandi: How?
Me: I need an assistant. Washing all these aprons and cleaning everything by myself is tiring.

She screams in excitement making me chuckle.

__

im mentally exhausted and im sure you all know why.