chapter: 72

Yeosang's point of view

Chae walks up to me giving me a small smile, due to all of us losing our temper the other day she didn't have a chance to speak about our relationship. I'm grateful for that.

Chae: How are you? I haven't seen you since graduation.
Me: I'm good, how are you?
Chae: Good.

I continue to fill the grill with charcoal, something Seonghwa said he'd do but no doubt he's off somewhere being nasty with my wife. Whenever those two disappear during a function there's a good chance they're in a closet somewhere.

Chae: I never got the chance to congratulate you on the marriage, you seem really happy.
Me: Mhm, what about you? Seeing anyone?

She shakes her head.

Chae: After the pregnancy scare I had to sit down and think about my life.
Me: That's very mature of you.

She smiles.

Santana walks over yawning, pausing when Chae says hi to her.

Santana: Hi, you know me?
Chae: Yes, remember I invited you and Cina to a frat party?

Santana has the memory of a penguin so probably not.

Santana: Oh yeah!

She's lying.

Santana: Where's Cina?
Me: Most likely somewhere with Hwa.
Santana: Horndogs.

Lucas walks over a small grin on his face as he tosses his arm around Santana.

Lucas: Yeosang, long time no see!

Huh?

Lucas: Last time you guys bathed into our frat house demanding to see Char.

Ah, that's right.

__

Cina's point of view

Seonghwa covers my mouth as he bangs against my g-spot. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I begin to clench around him.

Seonghwa: Cum for me princess.

My scream is muffled by his hand as I finally release. He places soft kisses down my neck before smiling in satisfaction.

Seonghwa: Such a good girl.
Me: I'm sleepy now.

He shakes his head.

Seonghwa: If I have to go to this dumb barbecue so do you.
Me: What if Junhoe bothers me again?

He chuckles.

Seonghwa: Baby he didn't bother you the first time. You started the fight, remember?
Me: Because he was talking about Yuta!
Seonghwa: How noble of you.

The two of us have a quick shower together changing into a different set of clothes. We go into the backyard where everyone else is, Yeosang shoots us that look and we smile sheepishly.

Yeosang: Had fun?
Me: Shut up. Are the hamburgers done yet?
Yeosang: Yes, Minhyuk is making them on the other grill. 

I look over to the man in question. He grows annoyed as Kihyun lingers over him no doubt criticizing his grilling skills.

"SAN YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE SIX INSTEAD OF SEVEN HUSBANDS."

"I don't have any husbands!"

"Not you stupid, the other San!"

Yunho walks up to us smiling like always.

Me: How are you? I missed you and Mingi.
Yunho: I'm good and he's back at home working. We should have a dinner soon!
Me: Yes! I miss your lasagna!

Yeosang and Seonghwa frown.

Yeosang: When two subs get to talking it never ends.
Seonghwa: Agreed.

Yunho glares at him, but once Seonghwa raises an eyebrow he backs down.

Such a sub.

I feel you though.

Yunho: I flew here with Lucas and it was the longest flight of my life. He slipped into his little space and cried all the way here because he was scared.

Oh my, poor thing!

Me: He's adorable.

I look over to see him and Char giggling at the ponytail she put in Hongjoong's hair.

Raven sits on a bench nearby having a drink and taking in the scenery. I haven't talked to her in a while so I decide to see how she's doing. She smiles sweetly.

Raven: I'm okay, thinking of my plans once I go home.
Me: Plans?
Raven: San and I will be finalizing our divorce soon meaning someone will move out. However, I decided I kind of want to travel.
Me: Travel?

She nods.

Raven: Everyone around me is married, having kids or planning to. Which is a beautiful thing don't get me wrong but I don't feel like I fit in with you guys any more.

I frown.

Me: Don't think just because you're no longer with him we aren't friends anymore, we are!

She smiles before nodding.

Raven: I know, it's more of me figuring out who I am.
Me: Whatever you decide I hope it helps you. Just make sure you stay in touch.
Raven: I will, I won't be by myself so don't worry.
Me: You won't.

"Nope!"

Giselle grins.

Giselle: I'm going with her. I need a breath of fresh air after Jandi's death, selling the house and handling her stuff is very stressful. I felt myself wanting to relapse and I came way too far for that so.

She gestures towards Raven.

Giselle: She proposed the idea of traveling.

I smile at the two women in front of me, a lot has changed over the years.

No matter what we've been through I don't regret meeting them at all.

__

the lack of smut in this book is bc of that depressed era i went through. it's very hard to write about sex when your mental health is trash lol. but since I'm better I'll get back on track with that.