chapter : 19

Yeosang's point of view

I think people enjoy seeing me in angst.

I stare at Seonghwa laying there asleep with multiple tubes connected to him, and on the other side of the room is Cina with a tube connected to her.

Brain surgery and a heart attack.

You might as well take me out too at this point. Santana walks in and hands me a cup of coffee, I thank her before sighing.

Me: Ten said the surgery went well, little to no complications however it's all up to Seonghwa now.
Santana: And Cina?

I shake my head.

Me: She was overwhelmed with Jandi's death and then the news about Seonghwa pushed her overboard, resulting in a type two heart attack.

She sighs.

Me: You should go home and sleep, you've been here allday.
Santana: I'm not leaving you like this.

She sits next to me and we both just stare at the wall.

Santana: I can't imagine the kind of pressure Ten and Cina faced today.
Me: They're stronger than me, I don't think I could've done it.
Santana: Me either.

He doesn't look like himself at all. Seonghwa looks pale and lifeless, as if there's no hope in him waking up. That thought alone kills me and knowing how broken Cina would be kills me even more.

I rest my head against Santana's shoulder and she places her head on top of mine until we drift off to sleep.

__

The next morning nothing is really different. Seonghwa is still asleep but oddly enough so is Cina. Ten comes in to check each one of their vitals.

Me: Is it normal for her to still be passed out after a heart attack?
Ten: The stress might've been too much to handle. Making not only her heart give out, but her body in general.

He sighs.

Ten: Not to mention all the extra work she's been putting in over the last week.

That is true. He hums in satisfaction after jotting a few notes down.

Ten: Everything seems well though. Seonghwa isn't one hundred percent out the woods but we're getting there. As for Cina, rest is crucial.

Santana groans as she begins to wake up.

Santana: My neck is killing me.
Ten: You need to go home and rest too. A therapist shouldn't be exhausted.
Santana: I'll shower then come back.

Ten frowns.

Ten: Santana.
Santana: Chittaphon.

He chuckles softly.

Ten: I know you're strong, but I also know you're hurting. Seeing your bestfriends like this can't be easy, so I'm telling you to take the day off. I'll handle things around here.

She nods her head understandingly before sighing.

Me: I'll text you if there's any updates.

She gives us both a hug before leaving.

__

San's point of view

Im not to sure how much more I can take, it's like death surrounds me. First my kids now my sister in law, I can't catch a break.

Not only am I dealing with Raven and her depression, I now have to deal with Giselle's. They're my sister and my wife so I don't mind but I could use a break.

Giselle sits on the floor absolutely unlocked from reality. She stares at nothing in particular, just a cold empty stare. Her eyes seem lifeless like her will to live is now gone.

When she first started dating Jandi she was afraid to tell me because she wasn't sure how I'd react. Honestly I didn't care because what we did in college held no weight to me, and as long as they both were happy I was fine.

Giselle had a glow, and was much different than before. She looked like she wanted to live and hasn't had a drink in years.

She even reached out to my mom, did my mom respond? Of course not because she's a bitch but that spoke volumes on how far Giselle has came as a person.

But now, I don't know what will happen.

Time will tell.

__

time will indeed tell. and for all of y'all who follow me on twitter.... HOW YOU AINT KNOW

 HOW YOU AINT KNOW