chapter : 10

Cina's point of view

Both the boys blink.

Seonghwa: Giselle and Jandi?
Yeosang: Jandi and Giselle?
Me: Ruby and her little brother max!

Yeosang hits me with a pillow and I pout.

Seonghwa: I wonder how San feels knowing a girl he had sex with is now engaged to his sister.
Me: College was a really wild time.

They nod.

Me: Speaking of San how is he?
Seonghwa: He says he's okay but I don't believe it. I understand he's focused on Raven right now but those were his kids as well.

I can't imagine losing a child, the thought alone makes me want to cry.

I steal one of Yeosang's chicken nuggets making him scowl at me. This is how we spend our nights when we have the next day off. Chilling in bed eating and talking about absolute nonsense, I love the married life.

__

I hate the married life.

Triple laundry is just annoying as hell. Then they're both so picky on how they want everything washed and dried.

A grin appears on my face once I read the recent K-pop magazine, Santana's name is in every last article pertaining to Monsta-x.

Korea still can't believe one of their most favorite groups made such a daring decision. Hell yeah, score one for polygamy. The kitchen door slides open and San walks in.

He looks absolutely awful.

His hair is a mess, bags under his eyes as if he hasn't slept in days, not to mention his shirt is on backwards. He sits at the table not saying anything and I pour him some coffee. This has been his routine for the past few days. He comes over, has breakfast, then falls asleep on the couch.

Me: Sannie?

He hums quietly.

Me: We're like family now, and I'll always be there for family.

He smiles but it doesn't reach his eyes, his dimples barely pokes out.

San: Cina, is it.. is it my fault?

I sit across from him at the table.

San: Maybe I stressed her out too much during the pregnancy? Was I not there enough? I did work a lot.

I shake my head.

Me: San it wasn't anyone's fault. The doctor said from the beginning it was a high-risk pregnancy.
San: She was doing so well though, I never seen her so happy.

His face is filled with pain, tiredness and regret.

San: She doesn't let me touch her, she won't talk or eat. I'm at a lost and don't know what to do. I'm trying   but..-

His voice cracks and he begins to break down. The tears come and they don't stop. I rush across the side of the table to hug the boy. He's a shaking mess, I've never seen him so broken.

Me: It's going to be okay San, you'll get through this.
San: Promise?
Me: Promise.

He lets out a shaky breath.

San: Thank you Cina.

He sighs.

San: The reason I feel at fault is because the arguments we had were awful.

I nod my head understandingly.

Me: I get it, married couples fight a lot. I fight those two assholes everyday.

He shakes his head.

San: Y'all don't fight over the possibility of still loving someone from college.

I gasp.

Me: Is it Yuta? I didn't know she felt so strongly!
San: It wasn't her, it was me. I loved Raven, I still do. I just still have love for the other person too.
Me: Who?

He smiles at me.

__

OH, YALL THOUGHT THEM VOTES YALL DID WOULDN'T COME BACK TO BITE YALL IN THE ASS HUH? YALL THOUGHT THEY ONLY COUNTED FOR THE OTHER BOOK?

NOPE, I SAID TO BE CAREFUL.