author answers

holy shit i didn't think it would be so many lmao, thank youuu!

r u gonna write anymore books on ateez or are you going to start another series?

mm probably both tbh!

will san be happy? pls don't let him go back to that girl. why did you separate him and raven?

san will absolutely be happy! he and raven were never really meant to be because they were too much alike.

what's your favorite color?

red, black and white!

how are you so talented? why did you cast cina as the protagonist of book one and not santana? who was your favorite character to write about? when did you start stanning ateez/kpop in general? i hope you can keep writing to make you and your readers happy. love you!

thank you so much, you're too sweet! my writing still has a longggg way to go. the monsta series came way before the kink series so santana already had her own timeline going on. my favorite characters are without a doubt cina and santana. i started getting into kpop in 2017 when i discovered bts and i got into ateez during say my name era.

what's your kink? love your books btw.

thank you so much! i have a daddy kink.

can you write a bangteez book pls?

yessss!

how do you open up about kinks to friends and family?

i probably will never share my kinks with my family shjssj, that's something they definitely will never need to know. with friends it may be slightly easier, open up with a joke to lighten the atmosphere. ALSO it depends on your age bc i know a lot of you are young but i can't stop you from reading these books. however, be careful.

when starting a book do you have an ending in mind or do you go with the flow?

a little bit of both but mainly go with the flow.

would you ever consider telling us all of the alternative scenarios or endings you hand in mind when voting?

absolutely!

which book has been your favorite to write?

the kink, book 1

do you have any pets?

a two year old cat!

you seem pretty knowledgeable about kinks, do you know people with experience? do you also research about it?

basically from books i've read and research along with movies lol. i know a few kinky people irl but they're not deep into kinks.

what has been your favorite scene to write?

probably everyone's favorite. cina, seonghwa and yeosang shjss.

also the scene when jandi pissed santana off and yeosang comforted her. that's was a good friendship moment.

which character was your favorite to write?

santana.

are any of the characters' behaviors based off of anyone you know?

i put a lot of my own characteristics in santana. she's literally me if i wasn't filled with so much anxiety.

what's your favorite movie genre?