chapter: 78

Cina's point of view

The best naps are the ones you don't see coming, I look in the mirror and scare myself half to death. My hair is all over the place and I have prints on my face.

I look nuttier than a fruit cake, oh well.

The scent of both their colognes linger in the air but I don't see them, hm..

I go outside to find Yeosang watering the grass, I glance around confused when I don't see Hwa anywhere to be found.

Me: Where's Seonghwa?
Yeosang: Down the street buying the neighborhood kids ice-cream from the ice-cream truck.

I raise an eyebrow.

Me: No kids live in this neighborhood.

Seonghwa walks towards us with seven happy men enjoying their vanilla cones. Oh, those kids!

Wonho: Hi Cina!
Me: Hey, how are you?
Wonho: Pretty good now that I have this.

He holds up his vanilla cone with extra sprinkles making me giggle, the man is absolutely ecstatic. Seonghwa holds out his ice-cream sandwich and i bite it.

Delicious, it's not as good as chocolate almond though!

__

The rest of the evening we just chill outside soaking up the warm weather. It's rare that all three of us have the day off so when we do, we treasure that time.

Yeosang: I still want to have that vacation with just the three of us.
Seonghwa: To where?
Me: Paris, I want us to put a lock on the love bridge.
Seonghwa: You're afraid of bridges.
Me: True but I'll be brave for this occasion!

He smiles softly.

Seonghwa: I suppose that would be a good idea.
Yeosang: We could visit the eiffel tower.
Seonghwa: And learn french.
Me: And try snails!

They both flick my forehead.

Me: You guys are no fun.

The sun starts to go down little by little, however the weather still stays warm and comforting. This reminds me of the camping trip we took with Santana and the guys. While Santana and I caught fireflies in glass jars the boys got demolished by mosquitoes and poison ivy.

Ah, good times.

Yeosang: So are you really going to give YangYang a job when he graduates in a few months?
Me: That's the nice thing to do right?
Seonghwa: Who cares about being nice?

Ahh shit, here comes mister CEO.

Me: From what I heard eventhough he's goofy he has a really good worth ethic, not to mention he's naturally outgoing and really good with people. He'll care about his patients similar to the way Santana does.

Seonghwa hums.

Seonghwa: That's true.
Me: Exactly, so mind your business and I'll run my hospital the way I want.

He pinches my nipple through my shirt making me hiss.

Me: That hurt asshole!
Seonghwa: Dickmuncher.
Me: Pussyslurper.
Seonghwa: Cumguzzler.
Me: Asseater.
Seonghwa: Ballgagger.

Before I know it we're wrestling in the grass while Yeosang records on his phone.

__

Santana's point of view

Shownu and I both make a cup of chamomile tea deciding to sit on the porch and enjoy the night time air. Imagine my surprise when I see Seonghwa spinning Cina in the air. Yeosang smiles and waves at us.

Shownu: That's our family huh?
Me: Always.

__

there's a few more chapters left, heavy sigh.

sometimes i think about a few years from now we all will look back on this series and think "what the fuck is this" buttt i regret nothing. i love and appreciate you all so much!