chapter : 13

Seonghwa's point of view

My eyes widen as I walk into the kitchen. There's food everywhere, Cina dances around with a glass of wine in her hand. One of Yeosang shirts cover her body.

She stirs the macaroni and cheese before going back to dancing. She sees me and squeals before running up to hug me.

Me: Hi princess.
Cina: Hi daddy.

Something is wrong.

Me: What're you up to?
Cina: Just making dinner.
Me: Baby you made several dinners.

She chuckles.

Me: Are you okay?
Cina: Of course!

She's lying, if all this food wasn't a dead give away the two empty bottles of wine are. She sits on a stool bopping to whatever imaginary music is playing in her head.

Yeosang walks in and he looks at me. I shrug before pointing to our tipsy wife.

Yeosang: Something is up with her.
Me: I know.

We sit on each side of her and she smiles before sticking a huge scoop of kimchi into her mouth.

Me: Cina, you know you can always talk to us right?
Cina: Yes.

She goes back to eating, Yeosang sighs pushing her hair gently out her face. She sits her fork down before glances between us.

Cina: You know how San comes over basically every morning?

I nod.

Cina: A few mornings ago he came over like normal and vented. But he may have mentioned something..
Yeosang: Something like what?

She reaches for her wine glass and I pull it away, she pouts.

Cina: Something about still loving someone from college.

I blink, oh?

Oh.

Yeosang: I assume that someone is you.

She nods.

Cina: Seonghwa say something please.
Me: What do you want me to say?
Cina: I don't know.

I rub her shoulder before sighing.

Me: I honestly wouldn't worry about it too much.
Cina: Hm?
Me: It's a lot of things happening in his life right now. You've been there for him, always kind and understanding. Of course he's going to feel like he still loves you.

Yeosang nods.

Yeosang: He and Raven just need to sit down and have a really long talk.
Cina: So you guys aren't mad.

We chuckle.

Me: Silly girl, of course we aren't mad.
Yeosang: College us would've been mad but we're more mature now.

She frowns.

Cina: Mature? You two fought over the last orange.
Yeosang: I needed vitamin c.
Me: I was hungry.

She smiles, pulling us both into a hug.

__

Santana's point of view

I stand at the stove stirring my soup and a pair of arms wrap around my waist. He places his face in the crook of my neck kissing and nibbling gently.

I sniff the air.

Me: Hyungwon.
Hyungwon: How'd you know?
Me: I know you all by scent.

He chuckles turning me around so we're face to face.

Hyungwon: Hyung told us what happened at your lecture, I'm sorry you're going through this.

I shrug nonchalantly.

Me: It's alright, I knew this would happened. No use in whining about it now.

He frowns before shaking his head.

Hyungwon: I love you and no one can ever change that. Even when you're an old woman and I have to change your diaper.

A genuine laugh leaves my lips. He sighs happily hugging me tighter, resting his head on top of mine.

__

it's 3 in the morning