chapter : 52

Santana's point of view

If she's going to tell me she slept with or did something to one of my husbands I'm going to turn this whole vacation into nightmare on elm street. A small sigh leaves her lips as she stares at the sky.

Giselle: I miss Jandi everyday. It's so weird isn't it? I never in a million of years thought I'd be engaged to a girl, especially her. Then one day we bumped into each other at the mall and started talking. After a month or two the talking turned into flirting and so on and so forth. And San, he was so supportive.

She hums.

Giselle: I think we clicked because we were both a mess.

True dat.

Giselle: She had her issues and I had mine but we made each other better. We understood each other when no one else did or wanted to. She was my person.

It's not everyday that you find your person. That person who makes you feel special no matter what, that person who understands you, who knows you and accept you. That person who makes you feel free.

She lost that person, and if she never had my respect before she definitely has it now. That's a very tough thing to deal with.

Giselle: I brought you up here to tell you I'm jealous of you.

My eyebrows furrow together.

Giselle: There's not a soul in that house who doesn't love you. You managed to have seven people fall so deeply in love with you they agreed to share. Not to mention Xiaojun is goo goo ga ga over you.

I blink.

Giselle: We can all see it. Your friendship with Cina and Char is wonderful. Don't even get me started on how much San never shuts up about you. It makes me think he secretly wishes you were his sister instead of me.

She smiles.

Giselle: And the boys absolutely adore you, you can do no wrong. Nakamoto Yuta even smiles when you're around.

I open and close my mouth not knowing what to say. I wasn't expecting that at all.

Giselle: When you go back to the house can you tell Wooyoung to come here.

I nod.

__

Char's point of view

I wince as the housekeeper yells through the phone. Hongjoong notices and gently takes the phone from me.

Hongjoong: Who are you hollering at?

Seonghwa walks into the kitchen with Cina on his back. She's extra clingy today, I think she's deep into her subspace. That's cute!

Xiaojun and Changkyun walk into the kitchen at the same time. They both glare at each other before going their separate ways.

Silly boys, always fighting.

Hongjoong: We'll have to find a new housekeeper baby.
Me: What? Why?
Hongjoong: I fired her, she has no patience when it comes to twilight.

Well, in her defense twilight thinks he's still small but in actuality he's an one-hundred and twenty pound St Bernard. He likes to jump on people not realizing how big he is, he's a baby.

"Can you move?"

"Can you move?"

"I was here first."

"Childish."

"You're childish."

Changkyun and Xiaojun can't go one second without ripping each other's head off.

Me: Xiaojun you should respect your hyungs.
Changkyun: I agree, respect your elders little boy.
Xiaojun: You're so lucky I'm not with the mob anymore.

Everyone stops.

Me: What?

__

y'all voted on smut between santana, monsta-x and xiaojun.

congrats.