chapter: 67

Yeosang's point of view

I stare at Yuta tiredly, he dragged us out of bed at three in the morning and now here we are outside for God knows what reason. It's only us boys minus monsta-x.

Xiaojun: Nakamoto what's wrong?

He shrugs.

Yuta: I want to know when did you guys realize you were in love?

Seonghwa's head practically explodes.

Seonghwa: You interrupted my sleep for a dumbass question like that!
San: Wait, I think he's serious.
Yuta: I am.

I take a seat on the grass because from the look on his we're going to be here a while. Wooyoung follows suit and soon we're all sitting down.

Yuta: When did you realize Cina was the one for you?
Seonghwa: When she barged into my house at two in the morning demanding to get to know each other more.

A tired smile paints his face.

Seonghwa: I've never had someone believe in me the way she did I guess. Our relationship was complicated at first, it wasn't suppose to be anything too serious but things happen.

That's for sure.

Yuta: And you?
Me: There was a period in time where she distanced herself from me and it really hurt. There's not too many times in life where I've felt that much sadness but that was definitely top five for me.

Not having her company killed me more than I thought it would. Even now, I avoid arguments with her at all costs because her silent treatment is vicious and I don't like when she doesn't talk to me.

Yuta: I didn't wake up monsta-x because of what I'm going to ask next, but Xiaojun when did you start loving Santana?

Oh the late night hour has made him even bolder than usual.

Xiaojun: Honestly? I don't know. She just intrigued me. Her personality, beauty and attitude completely drew me in. Many people are intimidated by me but she didn't have a care in the world.
Yuta: I see.

Changkyun probably would've slain all of use if he heard that, that boy is beyond jealous when it comes to her.

Yuta: When did you realize you loved Saelee?
San: I thought you'd ask about Raven.
Yuta: That love is expired, but I don't think your love for Saelee ever did. The candle flame just simply went out but now it's relighted.

Hmm.

San: As we all know when Saelee and I dealt with each other years ago I was scum. I treated her like complete garbage.
Me: You treated her how one treats a friend with benefits. She was the one who fell deeper than need to be.
Seonghwa: Growth Sangie, growth.
Me: Shut up.

San nods.

San: I think I fell for her when she did something as simple as popping up at the frat house with my favorite meal. No one had ever done anything like that for me, it touched my heart. Simple but touching.

Yuta doesn't say anything, he just stares at the sky.

Yuta: I talked to Raven for a while about happily ever afters.
San: Makes sense, she's a big romance type of person.
Me: She completely had me fooled in college. I thought she was the female version of you.
San: She was, but once she got a taste of the love that comes with the committed life her views shifted.

I relate to that more than I want to.

Yuta: And Wooyoung? When did you realize you loved.. her?

It goes silent until...

Wooyoung: When she told me she was pregnant earlier.

Oh?

__

thank you all for the kind and encouraging words! i will most definitely take it easier on myself and focus on my health, while including time to keep up with writing bc i love it and i love you guys!