chapter: 81

Cina's point of view

I cannot handle another orgasm, I'm about to pass out.

Seonghwa's fingers drill into me while his tongue assaults my clit. Yeosang's thrusts into my mouth banging the back of my throat repeatedly.

We've been at it for two hours.

When he said punishment he meant it, soon enough Yeosang cums in my mouth. He smirks tapping my cheek lightly.

Yeosang: Swallow.

Not long after I cum on Hwa's face.

Seonghwa hums, massaging my thighs gently. He's up to something again, I don't trust this man in the slightest when he's like this.

Seonghwa: Let's fill her up with toys.

See!

He slides the dildo into me making me arch my back off the mattress, soon after Yeosang teases my clit with the vibrator.

Seonghwa: You're doing so well princess, can you cub again for us?

I nod my head resulting in Yeosang grabbing my neck.

Me: Yes daddy.
Seonghwa: That's better. Let's go faster Sang.

I scream to the top of my lungs once Yeosang turns the vibrator to the highest setting, Seonghwa bangs the toy against my g-spot. I grab his wrist in a weak attempt to slow him down, but of course that doesn't work.

My body begins to shake violently and soon I'm squirting all over the place before closing my eyes.

__

Santana's point of view

A tear rolls down my face as Hyungwon pushes the hot metal against my nipple. He's been having too much fun, I suppose I am too since I haven't yelled the safe word.

Then again my throat is practically raw from him fucking my face for almost a hour. Everything from my neck down is sore.

"CHAE HYUNGWON!"

Hyungwon groans before rolling his eyes.

Hyungwon: Didn't you see the do not disturb sign on the door?

Wonho ignores him as he begins to unchain me. I smile weakly making his face fill with worry.

Wonho: You always go too far with your sadism!
Hyungwon: She's fine, that's what the safe word is for. And the nonverbal safe word is for her to make an X with her fingers.

Wonho glares at the boy.

Wonho: You has her chained and dangling from the ceiling! She could barely move her hands!

Hyungwon sighs before placing a few kisses all over my face. His eyes that were once fill with lust and pure sadistic-ness, are now filled with adoration and love.

His duality is scary.

Hyungwon: I'm sorry baby. You did a really good job my love.
Me: It's okay.
Wonho: Let's get you to the tub, hm?

Shownu and Kihyun were not happy when they seen the small bruises all over my body. After my bath Hyungwon came in my room to watch tv and cuddle with me.

Hyungwon: I'm sorry again.
Me: Stop apologizing, what kind of sadist are you?

He laughs softly.

Hyungwon: I think I was just annoyed you didn't tell me what was wrong.

Ah, I see. This isn't the first time he's vocalized how he wish I would express myself more to him. It's my fault for constantly dismissing how he feels. I place a gentle kiss to his lips before smiling.

Me: This time it wasn't any particular reason. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, sorry.
Hyungwon: Well next time that happens let's bake cookies or something. Whatever normal people do.

I've been dealing with this author for so long, I don't know what 'normal' is.

__

Cina's point of view

I wake up a few hours later and Yeosang chuckles.

Yeosang: You passed out.

He hands me a cup of green tea and I thank him. I'm not surprised, we haven't had sex like that in a while. With all of us being busy it's hard to get kinky, but once we find the time it's always amazing.

Me: Where's Hwa?
Yeosang: He went to go get pizza.

I frown.

Me: Pineapple doesn't go on pizza Sang.
Yeosang: Yes it does!
Me: Doesn't!
Yeosang: Does!
Me: Doesn't!

He whines waving his sweater paws around.

__

it doesn't.