chapter : 23

Trigger warnings: mention of suicide, miscarriage and depression.

Santana's point of view

I blink.

Me: You were fuck..-

Professional Santana, professional. I clear my throat before continuing.

Me: You were pregnant? Did he know?
Saelee: No, I miscarried.

I sit back in my chair completely baffled.

Saelee: When I found out I was pregnant I went to tell him but he was too busy with another girl.

I pinch the bridge of my nose, this is too much.

Saelee: I went home and did what I always did when it came to San, cried. Days went on and I didn't feel good, I had very bad stomach cramps. I went to the emergency room and the next thing I know I'm being wheeled to surgery.

She begins to cry and I pass her a box of tissues.

Me: Did Yeosang know?
Saelee: No one knew, I didn't tell anyone. I dealt with it on my own but looking back that was a mistake. Because with the loss of the baby, and San constantly rejecting me I slipped into a bad depression. Triggering me to.. well..

She doesn't continue but I remember Yeosang talking about her attempted suicide. He said it was because of her depression but didn't know what triggered it that badly, and now I know.

Not only did she develop feelings for San it became deeper when they created a baby, and even worse when it took a turn.

She needed someone but felt like she couldn't turn to anyone.

__

Yeosang's point of view

Cina and I fix our clothes while Changkyun and Jooheon stand there blinking.

Me: Can I help you?
Changkyun: We actually came to check and see how you were doing.

I frown.

Jooheon: We heard about Seonghwa but it seems like you two are comforting each other well.

Cina hides her face in my chest as the two boys begin to laugh.

__

Ten's point of view

YangYang smiles bringing a bouquet of flowers to me.

Me: What did you do this time?
YangYang: Can't a little brother visit his big brother at work?
Me: Why aren't you in class?
YangYang: I took a personal day.

I glare at him.

YangYang: I'm passing that class though so it's all good. How are your friends doing?
Me: They're holding on, taking it one day at a time. How's the frat?
YangYang: Hell.

My eyes widen.

YangYang: We try to kill each other everyday now that all the hyungs graduated.

I chuckle, yeah I knew that place would go to shit without us. The boys are too irrational.

YangYang: You love me right?

Here it comes.

Me: It depends.
YangYang: Do you love me enough to lend me two thousand dollars?

I drop my pen.

Me: Two thousand dollars?
YangYang: You're a doctor, you got it.
Me: A doctor who owns his own home and who has bills! Including student loans! What the he'll do you need two thousand dollars for?

He pulls me aside to a quieter part of the hospital.

YangYang: The guys and I went to a casino a week ago. Gambling isn't for me because I lost all my money. However some guy in a flashy suit offered to give me money and I'd just pay him back.

I have never wanted to kill him as much as I do now.

Me: A loan shark gave you money..
YangYang: Ah, yes! That's what they're called.

I slap him upside his head.

YangYang: I didn't think he'd be serious so I kind of lost all the money and went about my day. Yesterday he was on campus looking for me because his boss is very angry. Something about the mafia or whatever.

Or whatever? This boy is going to be murdered and all he can say is or whatever?

Before I can curse him out someone yells my name from down the hall.

Nurse: Dr.Lee room 211 needs attention stat!

That's Seonghwa's room.

__

i want chocolate milk but don't feel like leaving my bed.