chapter: 62

Cina's point of view

If we kill Eric now no one would know, no one would tell. Yeosang's right eye twitches as Chae walks up waving timidly.

Me: You brought our ex's?
Eric: Not intentionally. When I searched for people to come talk about you guys these were the first ones who said accepted.

Raven blinks as Hwiyoung stands there with an unimpressed gaze, Sauni curses under her breath as Hanbin waves mockingly. Lucas and Yunho have the biggest smiles are their faces.

They're dorks, Santana and I are safe.

I can't help but to worry about Char though. I've never seen her look so angry, Hongjoong is trying to calm her down but it's not working. She hasn't took her icy gaze off Mark.

A girl with short blue hair walks up smirking. She raises an eyebrow at Xiaojun whose completely froze.

Tiffany comes in next confusing me.

Wait..

Wait a minute..

Me: I know damn well you didn't invite your wife to speak on Seonghwa!
Eric: It wasn't many people I could find for Seonghwa and she volunteered.

Keep your composure Cina, it was years ago, relax.

But that bitch faked a wrist injury, hmph!

Me: Is that Ten's brother?

The boy known as YangYang jogs over with a small smile on his face.

Eric: He's here for San and Wooyoung. Fraternity brothers.

The two boys cheer making me roll my eyes.

Eric: I wasn't able to find someone for everyone so I did what I could.
Santana: It seems like you didn't do enough.

She cracks her knuckles making him gulp.

Eric: It's just a simple exercise that..-
Seonghwa: I'm getting real tired of your exercises.

Jongho stands up clapping with a smile on his face. Lucky bastard, Eric didn't get anyone for him.

Jongho: I say we listen to how this is going to go. It'll be fun.
Me: Shut the hell up.

Another boy joins us smiling ear to ear, Yuta lets out a small sigh before shaking his head. The boys smirks.

Yuta: Junhoe.
Junhoe: You don't look too happy to see me bestfriend.
Yuta: I'll murder you.

A chill runs up my spine as the two boys glare at each other.

The aura in the air is uncomfortable.

Eric: These guests are from your past and have been proven to know a lot about you guys. We're going to listen to the experiences they've had with you. Who wants to go first?

Lucas immediately raises his hand.

Lucas: I'm Lucas!

How precious.

Lucas: Santana and I have known each other since we were young. We lost touch for a while until we met again in college. Although she pretended she didn't know me for a while even though I took her..-

Santana whips an orange at the boy's stomach so he could stop saying what he was going to say.

Santana: Say how you know me without saying how you know me.
Lucas: Ah.
Hyungwon: I'm interested in what he was going to say.
Santana: Chae Hyungwon I swear to..-

He hushes her.

Lucas: She's my ex-girlfriend.
Eric: And how do you remember Santana then compared to now?

Lucas hums.

Lucas: She was really sweet back then but I was too young to be able to appreciate a relationship like that. I didn't find out her parents died until college. Knowing how close she was to them it's a miracle she can even smile.

He sighs.

Lucas: She hasn't changed much. She's still beautiful and full of life.

Lucas sends her a thumbs up making her giggle.

Minhyuk: She's married!
Lucas: And you guys are very lucky, she's a gem so appreciate her.
Eric: Thanks Lucas, Ali care to go next?

The girl with blue hair walks up, staring at Xiaojun like a hunter stalking a deer.

Ali: Xiaojun and I had a short-lived relationship. Short but still long enough for me to absolutely despise the ground he walks on.

Oh?

Ali: He's a liar and a manipulator.
Eric: Uh, care to explain?

She smiles before nodding.

Ali: He talked a really smooth game but he was no different from any other mob boss.

Xiaojun squints.

Xiaojun: That was the problem! You associated with too many other bosses, which was insanely dangerous for me.

She scoffs.

Ali: You broke up with me over text message.
Xiaojun: It wasn't a break up if we were never together!

Oh okay she's crazy, next caller.

Ali: Anyways Eric, Xiaojun is a cold-hearted bastard who isn't capable of love.

Changkyun chuckles.

Changkyun: Just because he didn't love you doesn't mean he isn't capable of love. You just weren't the one for him and that's okay. You have to move on to someone who will love you.

She folds her arms.

Ali: And who the hell are you?
Santana: Relax your tongue.

Oh boy.

__

oh boyyy when hanbin and hwiyoung goes to speak... mannnn