chapter : 68

Cina's point of view

The next day my body is beyond sore. Fighting and then hopping out of bed the next day isn't as easy as it was back in college. Everyone is in the kitchen looking as rough and as tired as me.

Char grins happily and passes me a plate of food. Xiaojun begins to pester her about being on her foot too much and she ignores him.

Char: I'm fine, I'm not that far along anyways.
Xiaojun: So what, you have to be careful that you aren't pushing yourself too much.

Speaking of pushing themselves too much, Santana limps in the kitchen looking ridiculously pale. That's not good, people her skin completion don't get pale. I rush over to her place the back of my head against her forehead.

Me: San, you're burning up. Are you okay?
Santana: I'm fine.
Me: No you're not! You look like you're about to faint.
Santana: Then why'd you ask?

Asshole.

She holds the side of her stomach taking deep breaths. A tear rolls down her face making my eyes widen. Shownu notices us by the doorway and walks over but pauses at the sight.

Shownu: Baby?

She collapses and I catch her just in time.

The whole kitchen goes into mayhem.

I'm use to this being a doctor, so the best thing to do is to stay calm no matter how scared I am. However..

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?"

If Minhyuk ruptures my eardrum I'm not sure how much help I'll be. Yeosang dials 911 while Shownu and I do all we can to keep her breathing.

Changkyun: Shouldn't we just drive there ourselves?
Kihyun: He's right!

I shake my head.

Me: If we take her she won't make it. We don't have the proper equipment to keep her stabilized.
Jooheon: Stabilized? What's going on? What's wrong with her?

My heart clenches as his voice begins to crack.

Me: If I had to guess.

This isn't a guess, it's facts.

Me: The cysts on her ovaries ruptured.
Wonho: What cysts? She never told us anything about a cyst!

I look at him sadly.

Yeosang: She didn't want to worry you guys.
Me: She planned to have the surgery to get them removed after the trip.

But things don't always work out the way we plan..

__

Why do we always end up in hospitals?

I hate hospitals.

You're a doctor.

Anyways, this is a sight to see. All of us sitting in the waiting room while world famous idols monsta-x pace the floors. People are staring at us which is slowly pissing Yeosang off.

He hates attention.

But what's worse is when Seonghwa is on the cover of one of the magazines for being recognized as one of the youngest and richest CEO. And guess what's laying next to that magazine? Yuta on the front page of allure magazine, so yes we're getting a bunch of unwanted attention right now.

I pay it no mind though. The only thing I can focus on is Santana.

I'm thinking of all the ways I'm going to curse her out after she recuperates. My eyes drift off to Sauni whose holding her stomach with a pained look on her face.

Me: Are you okay?

She forces a smile before nodding.

Sauni: Just a little cramps.
Yeosang: Maybe you should go back and rest. We'll call you and Woo if there's any updates.
Wooyoung: Are you sure?

Yeosang nods.

Yeosang: Sannie won't mind. Besides, she'll have like fifteen other people yelling at her once she wakes up.

Ah, that's my husband. Always on the same page with me.

Wonho: Cina how long has she had these cysts?
Me: I just found out a month ago, but honestly there's no telling.

He sighs.

Me: Don't worry Hoseok, I'm sure she'll be fine.

She better be. I can deal with a lot of losses but my bestfriend is not one of them.

__

i finished my hero academia so what now...